Chapter 10 :)

(Hazel's POV)Damon, Bonnie, and I were strolling through the woods, Bonnie having a resting bitch-face, Me reading "The Baby-Sitters Club." And before you say anything, the series is timeless. And Damon being his usual annoying self. Poking me and Bonnie with a stupid, wobbly stick.

"You're in a good mood for the first time this decade." Bonnie picks up. He moves from me and starts poking Bonnie. "Stop that"

"I have a hot date with my girl tonight." He brags.

"Assuming Kai's telling the truth." She retorts.

"I'm thinking of dinner and a movie, You know what? Screw the dinner and movie! Skip straight to the good part." He smirks.

"Ew," I mumble, now silently listening on. Damon probably heard me with his vamp-hearing and goes back to assaulting me. "Would..you..Stop that! My anger was getting the best of me yet again. I turn around and grab the stupid stick from his hands. And throwing it into a bunch of thorny bushes with my werewolf strength. He gives me a look I ignore. 

"That's assuming I can do the spell" Bonnie ignores us. "Which I won't know till I see it."

"Whatever happened to hope Bon-Bon? Remember when I was all like 'boo..grr' and you were like 'hooray!' He mocks, which were quite terrible.

"Look, I wanna go home more than anything...But Kai's a sociopath. Who's to say he won't screw us over?" Bonnie questions.

"Me I say." Damon confirms "Because I will kill Kai and anyone who comes in the way of me going home." He starts acting like some knight, wielding the sword and stabbing his opponent.

"I heard my name, all good I hope." Kai comes out of know where, again. This time holding an ax.

The three of us share a look, silently thinking "What's he up to know?" Kai drops the ax and takes the ascendant out of his pocket, points it to the sun, and starts walking around like an idiot.

"The eclipse will happen directly overhead, In perfect alignment with the Gemini constellation." 'He knew his stuff'. I think to myself.

"You" He turns to Damon "Need to dig into the tunnels below us. We'll do the spell there."

"Why?" I ask confused which causes Kai to lean closer to me.

"Have you never jumped portal-jumped before?" He mocks me. My face remains still as well as the other two. "Okay look, the light of the eclipse will shine down and activate the ascendant. Bonnie spouts a little witchy woo then. poof. anyone standing in the circle of light holding the ascendant goes home." He explains.

"By witchy woo, I assume you mean the spell." Bonnie raises her brows.

"Uh-huh." He responds

"Let's see it," she says, folding her arms.

Kai stops and grins at her "When the time comes." He moves past Bonnie, Damon, and I. Heading away from the clearing into the woods back out.

"Where are you going," I ask.

"Into town. I need to gather some important supplies." Kai replies.

"Can I come?" I don't know what came over me, maybe wanting to get away from the old bickering couple. Or maybe wanting to get to know Kai a bit more before we parted ways. But something in me was telling me to go with him, maybe pick up a few chocolate bars and souvenirs.

"Sure."

                          ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

and another one gone, another one bites the dust!

umm please ignore that. anywho hope you enjoy the chapter. are kai and hazel getting closer?

vote, share, and add to your reading lists!

Thanks & Toodles :)

Word Count-594