Y/n...?

"I'm telling you Max! It's fool proof!"

"I don't know Chloe...What if we get caught...?"

"We're kinda pass that point max"

Currently, The three troublemakers, well, trouble starters and stopper were currently inside the principle's office, finding the stack of cash

"We can pay off Frank's debt with this!"

"Bu-"

Suddenly, the money floated out of her hand and back inti the drawer, shocking the girls

"What the-"

"Heck? Curse word?"

The girls turned around and the sight...

It was him...Chloe was the first, immediately forgetting about the cash as she slowly started walking to him

"Y-y/n...?"

Her voice sounded hopeful as fresh tears fall from her eyes, slowly she reached out her hand to him...Max and Rachel slowly followed her example...

Y/n looked like if he was light himself...his eyes, no longer bagged, but actually looked well rested...and his smile...so pure...not forced...As if he finally found peace...

He softly smiled at the three girls...before disappearing...The girls immediately start panicking as they began to look around, Max looked to the window and saw him, sitting on a tree branch with his leg dangling, immediately, Rachel and Chloe rushed to the window as he seemed to be looking...at the lighthouse...he finally looked back at the three girls...his reason for fighting...and softly mouthed...

"See you there Rockstar, Shutterbug, Nature girl..."

With a classic wink, he vanished again...the girls stood there for a minute before looking at each other and nodding...

The lighthouse...