chapter 1; a flash back to save the cat

link for the edit this is based off of : https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4HhEWAnHv/?igshid=hyvsbynn33g1
*watch now before reading, give it the love it deserves*
_______________________________

com/p/CG4HhEWAnHv/?igshid=hyvsbynn33g1*watch now before reading, give it the love it deserves*_______________________________

catra looked at herself in the mirror. she was at bright moon, a big room in bright moon. she reached out to touch her relflection, realising she wasn't really there. she was a ghost, something she never thought she would be. then it all came flooding to her, horde prime, being chipped and dying.

*flash back that's set in adoras pov which kinda doesn't make sense but whatever*

adora sat there confidently on the chair with her mind only focused on one thing. get catra back. well it was hard to think of anything else when catra was in danger. they might've been enemies but at heart she meant everything to adora. darla started flashing red,
"alert. we are being pulled in by an outside force"
she was ready.

the ship landed harshly and the door opened revealing the place where horde prime lived, destroying planets for his own entertainment. the same place where glimmer was being held, and the same place adora was going to destroy for hurting catra. she walked down while taking a deep breath. her eyes met with at least 6 clones, 2 of them putting her arms behind her back. she grunted at the action.
"you won't find anything, i came alone. i hear horde primes been looking for me, figured it was time we met." adora managed to speak out.
the horde clone looked up, getting assurance that there was no one in the ship.
"yes, you will be brought before prime, and there you will receive your judgment."

slightly worried, adora walked forward hoping she had the ability to finally stop prime; with she-ra being gone for so long, she didn't know what to expect. time passed and she finally heard something from her ear piece.
"we're in, they didn't find us." it was bow, she felt some comfort hearing her best friends voice.
"good be quick and don't get caught."

glimmer breathed slowly, being back here after just escaping felt horrible. she might've not been in here for long but the experience was traumatic.
"i'm heading to horde primes holding cell to get catra" she said through the piece
"and entrapta and i are gonna hack into the ships server and download any intel about primes weak points"
she stuttered trying to tell them about the server room. all the visions running back, drowning her. she eventually got it out. bow dragged entrapta away making sure she wasn't distracted by horde primes fascinating ship. this wasn't going to be easy, his ship was like a maze with endless corridors.
"ok um, everyone just be careful." adora whispered. it was going to be hard to listen to her own advice since worry started to overtake her body.

after what felt like hours of walking to adora in nothing but a straight line, there it was. the door that led to prime. it opened.
"you will go alone"
she gave the side eye to the clone while hearing bow say some encouraging words and glimmer groaning at how adora can handle him.

she gasped while entering, another endless path. sweat formed from her forehead as she looked around at the cult-like room. she walked up to the slightly raised platform and gave a simple and short sentence as a first impression.
"prime."
the two clones that were covering him stepped away. there he was, the monster injecting some green liquid into himself.
"welcome, adora." those words made her sweat.