Ahsoka's POV

We successfully made it to the bottom.

"Master, won't we need more troopers?" Eli asked.

"Yes they will be coming in soon," I answered, "Be patient."

"Yes Master," he said.

"Men stay on high alert, we don't know what lies ahead," I said leading them into the tunnel.

Eli was right behind us pointing me in the right direction. A few turns later Eli looks up.

"This is the entrance," he said pointing to the latch that was above us.

I opened the latch and jumped out. Right in front of me was the room Maul was in. It had two guards. Quickly I knocked out the guards.

"Clear," I said.

Immediately Eli, Rex, and everyone else came up through the hatch.

Suddenly there were loud noises coming from outside. Looking out the window it appears there was a rebellion of some sort fighting against Maul's men.

"Looks like we got come allies," Rex commented.

"You all go help them and call the rest of the troops in.

"What happened to it being a stealth mission?" Eli asked.

"Things never go as planned," I joke.

"Men get into positions then attack once reinforcements come to attack," I commanded.

"Yes Commander," Rex said.

"Eli stay with Rex," I said.

"Yes Master," he said.

I walked into the room. Maul sat alone on a throne where the Duchess once sat.

"I was hoping for Kenobi. Who are you?" Maul said looking at me coldly.

"I'm Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Master," I answered.

"Ah yes, I've heard of you. You were Skywalker's padawan, the one who changed the prophecy," he said.

"What Prophecy?" I ask.

"It was foretold that Skywalker would bring balance to the force. But then you came back to the Order and changed things. I must congratulate you for killing Dooku though I'm very impressed." he said.

"Your master's plan to turn me to the Darkside won't work," I responded coldly.

"You know who my master is?" He asked.

"Palantine," I said, "should have killed him when I had the chance."

"That's not very Jedi like," Maul commented.

"Your right," I said.

"Join me and we can defeat him," he said.

"Never," I said, igniting my sabers.

Maul ignited his saber as well.

Maul swung his saber towards my head which I blocked. I aim for his chest which he blocked with ease. Maul swung towards my neck, I ducked but lost balance and fell to the ground. Maul aims for my head. Suddenly, I used the force to freeze Maul in place as I aimed for his legs and chopped them off clean. I use the force to take Maul's saber out of his hand. I clip it onto my belt. Maul then unfroze, before I could do anything the lightsaber flew off my belt hitting Maul's neck cutting his head clean off. Maul's body dropped lifelessly on the ground. I grab his lightsaber putting it on my belt. Maul just killed himself.