Devil cartil

Izuku pov
I woke up and got dressed in my normal cloths

I walked into the dinning hall and jiro and momo were talking about there relationships with Denki  and kirishima i sat down and I told the chef I just want rice and meat he went into the kitchen and started cooking I put my head on the table I si...

I walked into the dinning hall and jiro and momo were talking about there relationships with Denki and kirishima i sat down and I told the chef I just want rice and meat he went into the kitchen and started cooking I put my head on the table I sighed " I feel lust" I thought I turned around and jiro and momo were there my food came ( thank you ) I said and I ate walked to my room and I felt the lust as soon as I walked in I walked further in I heard my door close and jiro and momo were right next to the door [ sons come to my throne ] I vanished  into the throne room meliodas and zeldris were there with their  girlfriends " izuku please call malscula " meliodas said I call malscula  she stood next to means esstorasa was late as usual "have you made your factions " father said " yes father " we all said together " name them off one by one I went first " my his devils burn and we would take taxes and and expand power "