𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐭 .

" 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 . "

.

.
.

.

it was a winter morning, with snow piling over the rooftops of the clone's houses as well as it on their lawns, it wasn't a surprise.

vincent's eyes flickered open like a broken light bulb, the fresh smell of breakfast and a warm, cozy sensation beside him. it wasn't like it was a blanket, it was more of a fuzzy feeling. a sweater of which the boy too much of.
a sweater of which the boy shouldn't know too much of.

the artist sat up, rubbing their eyes as the light of outside was hurting them. they stood up in a rush, he had no idea what time it was but at this point, it wasn't hard to guess. vincent barely slept the night before, painting a sunflower, again, so you could imagine.

" sunflower, honey, come eat breakfast ! "
" give me a second ! "

vincent took a deep breath, scooting himself off his bed. slipping on his pants and shoes, he turned to his bed, looking at the cloth beneath them. maybe it was time to embrace himself. school shouldn't be that bad, right ?
they didn't react well to gandhi, or joan and cleo's relationship, or jfk's coming out as a enby,,, or anyone different then the norm, but it all brushed off sooner or later.
all the artist could do was hope for the better.
maybe jfk could defend him.
hopefully.

he ran down the stairs of his house, grabbing his bag and waving a good morning to his mom.

" good morning vinnie ! how'd you sleep ? "
" i slept okay . "
" well, you look tired . what time did that jfk leave ? "
" i don't know. the sun was still up when they left . "
" were you painting sunflowers aga -- "
" -- and i'm off ! "
" wait, at least take a sandwich with you ! "

vincent sighed, walking into the kitchen and taking a sandwich from his foster mom.

" thanks mo -- mom ! "

receiving kisses from his mom, vincent groaned. he needed to go to school, not love and affection from their mom.

" have a good day at school ! "
" love you too, mom . "

vincent waved a final goodbye to his mom, finally walking out of his door and taking a bite of his sandwich. the artist wasn't hungry, they just didn't wanna be rude.

-------

chattering filled the school, the clone's running through the halls to get from class to class, runts of the school were struggling to get out of their lockers. meanwhile, vincent had only just arrived.
the artist was scared to go inside the building. what would happen to jack if everyone found out they were boyfriends ?
what would happen to him ?

maybe if vincent just went for it then all of this anxiety would disappear. they just have to- rip off the bandage (( A/N I DON - )). yeah. that's it. everything will be fine.
please let it be fine.

vincent clutched his messenger bag, walking faster and faster to the school every step he took, his heart skipping a beat once he got to the door.
he loosened the bandages around his head ever so slightly, applying pressure onto his bag, he took and breath and finally opened the school doors.

                    " isn't that jfk's sweater ? "
                                         " wow, didn't know that van gogh out of all people was a faggot . "
             " i don't want him around me . "
                                                         " do you think he likes me ? "
                                                                           " oh god, i hope he doesn't like me . "
                         " i always knew he was a pansy ."
                                                                                      " isn't he a tranny too ? "
                                            " ew, do you think he'll make me gay ? i don't wanna like girls ! "
                                             " i don't want him around me . "
                                                                      " he doesn't belong here . "

                         " hey jfk, why does van gogh have your sweater ? "

            "I don't know, he follows me everywhere. It's almost like he's obsessed with me half the time. I think he stole it from me. Yeah, stole it.
                                                              he stole it . "

                                 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐭. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 . "

.

.
.

.

A/N

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE ANGST I-

hanuiws i know this is bad my brain just stopped

i promised myself i wouldn't post at night bc sometimes i make rlly bad mistakes 

anyways

I POSTED 2 ONESHOTS IN 1 WEEK GO ME GAQIDBAKILUW 

i'm actually god ❤️❤️❤️

thank you for the idea gimme_attention !! you seem like a pretty chill person :)

703 words .