Season 1 episode 1.Wake up (part one)

Orpheum,Hollywood, 1995
Lena's PoV

(Lena's at the back near Alex and behind Bobby)
"Whoooo" "yeah" "sounds great"The workers praise us for our sound check. "Thank you were sunset curve"Reggie says winking at a girl worker,making my stomach twist and making me feel a weird way. "Too bad we wasted that on the sound check.Thats the tightest we ever played"Bobbys says doing a handshake with Luke,the lead singer. "Wait until tonight,man when this place gets packed with record execs"Luke happily said. "Alex you were smokin"Reggie compliments my brother, Alex. "Nah no I was just warming up you guys were the ones on fire"Alex says. "Can you just own your awesomeness for once?"Reggie asks getting nods of agreement from everyone. "Yeah bro, you murdered the drums"I say walking up to them with my drink of water in my hand. "Alright I was killing it"Alex says doing a bro hug with Reggie. "Yeah well I'm thinking we fuel up before the show,I'm thinking street dogs"Luke says. "Oooooooooh yes"Alex and Reggie say.

"Hey Bobby where you going?"I ask jumping off the stage walking towards Bobby. "Im good.Vegetarian I could never hurt an animal "Bobby replies walking up to the girl worker and aiming the last sentence towards her. "You guys are really good"The woman says with a strong Latina accent. "Thank you"Luke says. "I see lots of bands, been in a couple myself, I was really feeling it"The woman said. "That's what we do this.I'm Luke"He introduces. "Hi I'm Reggie"He too introduces. "Alex"He also introduces. "Bobby"He says acting cool. "Hi I'm Lena your beautiful by the way"I join in. "Nice meeting you guys.I'm rose and thank you Lena your beautiful too"Rose says as Luke does wet Willy in Bobby's ear. "So here's our demo aand a t-shirt size beautiful"Reggie says getting a light nudge form Alex. "Thanks I'll make sure not to wipe down the tables with this one"Rose jokes. "Oh good call whenever they get wet they just kind of fall apart in your hands"Alex informs. "We know because they pushed me and Alex into the ocean because we have the same birthday"I inform with too much information. "Don't you guys have to go get hot dogs"Bobby says trying to get roses number most likely without us embarrassing him too much. "Yeah...he had a hamburger for lunch"Luke says. "Ha nice one Luke sorry Bobby but we like embarrassing you"I say giving Bobby a hug then running off to the back door.

Me,Alex,Luke and Reggie all exit form the back door.Reggie was wearing a white shirt,black jeans with a leather jacket and a red and black flannel around his waist with black shoes on. Luke was wearing a white tank top with a blue jacket,a long coat,black pants and black  and white shoes.Alex was wearing a pink hoodie,a sling bag,a grey jacket,black pants and brown shoes and had a blue bag.I wore a black crop jumper with an ouija board print,Black shorts,fish net tights and black boots with a blue flower crown on my head.

"That's what I'm talking about"Luke says. "The smell of sunset boulevard?"Alex asked. "No what that girl said in there tonight"Luke replies playfully pushing Alex then we start walking down towards where we eat street dogs. "About our music alright it's like an energy it connects us with people...they can feel us when we play.I want that connection with everybody"Luke says pulling us in a hug and Reggie puts his arm around my shoulder and I turn to the colour of a tomato. "We're going to need more t-shirts"Reggie says adorably. "Let's go boys oh and woman"Luke says putting his hood up and we all look down making sure not to get noticed by anyone.Reggie goes up to a group of ladies and give them our shirts they scream after us and we walk away laughing.

I was getting a hot dog from the car and I poured ketchup of it.I sit down before my of the boys on the arm of the couch waiting for them to come and hurry up. "Man,I can't wait until we eat at someplace where the condiments aren't served at the back of an Oldsmobile"Alex said."hey sorry I got some pickle juice on the battery cables"Alex apologised to the man who ran this. "No problem it will help with the rust"The man said giving Alex a pat on the back. "That can't-okay"Alex said as the three of the boys walked up to the couch and sat down. "This is awesome you guys we are playing at the Orpheum.I can't even count how many bands have played here and ended up being huge"Luke said. "I don't really think you can count because there's that many"I say. "We're going to be legends.Eat up boys and woman cause after tonight everything changes"Like finishes his little pep talk.we do a little cheers with the hot dogs and dig in,it tasted odd but like everything I don't complain and keep eating. "That's a new flavour"Alex said. "Chill man street dogs haven't killed us yet"Reggie says. "You probably just jinxed that"I say.

And I was right.That was the night I died.The night I was so close to being known for what I love but nothing good lasts forever.

Some would say I had a good life some would disagree it depends on who you ask.
I was brought up with my brother both of us being inseparable,at the age of six I met my best friend ,Luke.I was brought up with good education,a healthy life and love.My room had a set of drums,some guitars and a piano.My brother came out gay and I supported him but my parents wasn't cool after that,they didn't act the same.It made Alex feel anxious.I took him to my room and gave him drumsticks and showed him how to play.He was a natural drummer and singer.