𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

geo's POV:

When we went to y/n's apartment we were all a little scared. We all know how scary she gets when she's mad. We slowly walked to her door and i was the one to knock. I told killua to stand near the back so that she didn't break down again. Her mom answered and when she saw us she let us in immediately we didn't even have to even ask or say anything. She must have been as scared of her as we were. Which is a lot considering that's her mom.

As we slowly walked down the small hall we saw her bedroom door. It felt as if the closer we got to her bedroom the darker the aura felt. When we made it to her door i slowly knocked on her door. and she surprisingly answered.

"come in" y/n said she did not sound happy at all. I open the door and then i see her face quickly turn around and turn back. she's sitting up on her bed facing towards the wall. I really do hate seeing her like this.

'//~time skip brought to you by killua's laugh~//'

(we finally got her talk to us and now we are all sitting together on the floor in a circle. y/n on geo's left and killlua on her right. gon sits next t killua then kurapika and l leorio sit by each other.)

geos POV:

"well are we going to talk or what"

Leorio blurted out. kurapika gets up and hits leorio on the top of his head saying something like "shut up that's not how you start a conversation" and leorio responds with "well i'm sorry mom" and that must have seriously pissed him off because then they started getting into a very loud and heated argument. While they were arguing i saw my chance to actually talk to her.

"i'm really sorry about earlier today" i randomly said.

"its ok" she replied "It's not even your fault its mine"

"nonono" i said whole heartedly, "you cant deny your feelings and that's ok. I didn't know you liked him you should've said something".

We talked for a about an hour and i finally got to see her laugh again. now this is the y/n i know. We eventually had to leave but it was one stressful first day. Thankfully i had no homework that night i could go to bed finally.

killua's POV:

This day has been very...odd. So much has happened I need some time to think about it. Being at y/n's house was really awkward because I haven't even talked to her since i accidentally rejected her. I was silent the whole time anyways.

gon's POV:

I just got back from my friend y/n's house and now i'm gonna go on my tablet and watch some slime videos. I have no clue what we even came to her house for but it was really fun.

Your POV:

it was really fun hanging out with them again. Maybe I can get over this sadness and have a glowup or something. He'll like me then...right? i sigh as a plant my face in my pillow crumbling up the love letter in my hand. This was a long day.

A/NNNNNNNNNN

this is the longest chaper i have so far and we reached 20 readss yay!! I really hope you guys are enjoying this but yeah tysm for reading and

don't forget to follow comment and vote!