53.6

Kassidy stands between Brian and Dom as they watch the man from Shaw's team be given a wire.
"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow," Hobbs explains as he glances at Kassidy and Dom. "I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout."
"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asks from her spot on the other side of Hobbs.
"Well, we weren't invited," Hobbs answers her.
"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag," Tej announces from where he is with his computer, having hacked into Interpol's radio. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in."

"I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in," Tej says a few minutes later from his spot at the computer. Kassidy watches as the officers rush toward the building, she couldn't help but feel as if there was something off about the whole situation. "Wait, Wait, hold up, holdup. Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."
"Shit," Brian says as he turns to face Kassidy and Dom. "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up."
"Brian, take the team," Dom orders as he glances between Kassidy and Brian.
"What about you two?" Brian asks him.
"Hobbs, Kass, and I will wait for Shaw," Dom answers him.
"Shaw leads to Letty," Kassidy states causing Dom to nod in agreement before Brian nods and the team takes off.
"Come on, you son of a bitch," Hobbs says as he stands beside Dom as they watch for any sign of Shaw.

Kassidy, Dom, and Hobbs share a look as they see the columns start to explode before a car drives out of the dust. They race over to their vehicles before taking off after Owen Shaw.
"There he is," Riley tells Hobbs as they catch up to Owen.
"On it," Hobbs tells her before speeding up and grabbing his walkie. "Toretto, it's on you. Straight ahead, don't lose him."
"Ain't gonna happen," Kassidy tells him as Dom chases after Owen.

Owen drives towards the lead cop car heading towards him causing it to crash into him before it starts flipping. Dom has to speed up to avoid the police car that Owen was able to flip. Owen flips another car causing Dom to have to swerve to dodge it. Owen flips another car before one of the cars in front of him starts to shoot at him. Owen then crashes into that car causing it to flip as well.