'NINETEEN'

Chapter 19

Akiro POV '

"Dad, please allow me." I repeated what I said.

"I said no! Let's wait for her." That's all I hear from him whenever I ask for permission to follow Mari to Korea.

By the way, I'm Akiro Blake Hawk, the fraternal twin of Amari Blaze.

"Blake, where's your dad?" Mom suddenly entered my office.

"He's in his office, why?" I asked.

"Go to his office now!" I don't know why, but I suddenly felt nervous about what she might say.

I quickly finished my paperwork and went to daddy's office. I found mom walking around with tears streaming down her face. What happened?

"So, what do you want to say? If this is about Blaze's stubbornness, please don't say anything because I'm already annoyed with that child--"

"She's sick!" Daddy and I were almost stunned by what mom said.

"What do you mean she's sick?" I asked, and mom sat down and tears continued to fall.

"She has a brain aneurysm." She stuttered, and Daddy leaned back in his swivel chair, while I stood up and held my head.

"How--when did this happen?" Daddy asked mom.

"I went home earlier, and I went into her room to get the files in her drawer, where her medicine was kept. Manang told me that Mari had been hiding her illness for a long time..." Mom answered, crying.

"Why did she hide it?! What does she think we are here for?!" I yelled.

Mom just shook her head, and I didn't understand why she kept the illness a secret from us.

"Dad, we need to go to Korea." I said firmly, but he shook his head, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"...They are there to take care of Amari." He replied.

"Dad! We're talking about Blaze here! She's sick, and she can't take care of herself, especially when she's alone there! You're unbelievable, Dad! Are you always this stingy with your own child?! Is this how much you hate Amari?!" I shouted in frustration, unable to hold back my tears as the thought of my sister being ill again entered my mind.

Why didn't she tell me? Us?

I left Daddy's office and went straight to the parking lot, and drove away, not knowing where I was going, but I just wanted to distract myself.

I stopped my car at what looked like a racing track.

I don't know why, but someone pushed me to enter.

There were quite a lot of people there, and you could hear their loud laughter and whispers.

After a while, I was drawn to a group of people whispering and looking at me. I don't know if they were really whispering, they were so loud.

Tss. Why did I even come here? I won't be entertained here.

"...Oh yeah? She really looks like Queen." That's what I heard, but I don't know why they were looking at me.

"Isn't she a twin?"

"Tss, girls, you won't know if you don't ask."

"Let's ask, I miss Queen, where is she?" So they're talking about me? The five girls are approaching me.

"Uhm. Excuse me?" asked the girl with lipstick as thick as cement.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"We just want to ask, how are you related to Queen?" asked another girl, who is this Queen they're talking about?