Goodbye.........

Katsuki P.O.V

>Isn't this what you always wanted Kacchan?< Those were the only words going through my head while I held his lifeless body.

Inko's P.O.V

>My baby is dead< That was the only thing going through my head when I saw his body. >Don't cry Inko, don't cry Inko, don't-< I couldn't hold it and I cried and cried until I passed out.

All Might's P.O.V

>Young Midoriya?< I questioned while looking at his corpse in disbelief. He couldn't be dead it had to be a sick joke it was no way he was really dead. >Young Midoriya get up this isn't funny< I said but he just wouldn't get up. He wasn't dead he couldn't be. I broke down crying.

Author's P.O.V

Class 1-a wasn't much better all of them crying blaming themselves for his death.

Aizawa's P.O.V

>Problem child, why............ Why did you do this< Is the only thing I could think. >You had such a bright future< I couldn't look at his body any longer and broke down crying.

Toga's P.O.V

>I'm sorry Izuku I didn't mean to kill you< I thought while sobbing from pain and guilt.

Dabi's P.O.V

>Kid< Is all I could think while crying

Kurogiri's P.O.V

>You were special kid why did you die so easily? Tomura is a mess because of you<

AFO's P.O.V

>Why does Tomura cry over such a boy?<

Tomura's P.O.V

>Why did you have to die Izuku? You were the only person I completely trusted. I even told you my real name. You kept me sane, you were mine and I was yours< Was all I thought while sobbing my heart out.