𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

hannah-"alright y'all were here."
hannah shouted through the car.

it was about a hour drive just to get to the town center, which was like a mall but outdoors.
right now my legs are over carlys so we really can't move until they let the seat down for us to get out.

once we all finally got outta the car we stood there for a second just stretching. while i was doing that thing where you move the upper half of your body left and right i saw jake walking towards us with a group of people behind him.

there was a tall boy with brown hair that looked around hannahs age, and a short blonde next to him. they were on the right of jake. on the left of jake was a mixed girl with long curly hair and a tall boy standing next to her. now who really caught my eye was the boy walking right next to jake. he was the same height as jake with blonde middle/longish hair i couldn't really see his face but from what i could see he was really cute.

cassie-"who you got a crush on?"

brooklyn-"what?"

cassie-"you're blushing."

brooklyn-"oop- girl no one."

cassie-"is it the boy walking with jake?"

brooklyn-"theirs three of them."

cassie-"you know what i mean."
she said in a funny tone while playfully slapping my arm

cassie-"but really, the one walking right next to jake."
she said in a kinda whisper since they had walked up to us now

brooklyn-"let's talk about this later."

cassie-"i won't forget."

jake-"alrighty since everyone is here let me introduce everyone."
he said while stepping aside,
i wasn't really looking at them cus eye contact is overrated
ANYWAYS

jake-"alright this is chase, madelyn, maddison, jonathan, and rudy."

everyone exchanged hellos
it was extremely awkward to say the least

hannah-"why don't we all split up for a bit and get to know each other?"

alyssa-"what about the stuff in the ca-"

cassie-"that would be a great idea."
cassie said loudly, cutting of alyssa
alyssa just stood there giving cassie the stank eye

carly-"i mean it would probably help wouldn't it, how would we separate the groups."

jake&hannah-"age."
they said at the same time then started laughing.
it wasn't really weird to be spilt up by age in our group because that's how we usually do things, expect with people we know not people we just met

brooklyn-"no one's worried about getting murdered."
cassie elbowed me basically saying 'shut up' in her own way

hannah-"don't mind her, jake since you probably know their ages why don't you do the honers."

jake-"okayyy, soooooo brooklyn, carly, maddison, julia, madelyn and rudy will be a group and the rest will be a group."

nope, im out.
i already knew i was probably going to be in a group with him when they said it was by age but still, the stars could have alined in my favor.

carly-"brooklyn!"
carly said while nudging me

when i looked up our 'group' was looking at me while the others had left, why so quickly i don't know.

brooklyn-"huh?"

carly-" i was saying why don't we spilt up."

brooklyn-"but we just spilt up with our group."

carly-"and we can do it again, i was saying you, julia and rudy go one way and me, maddison, and madelyn go another and we just meet back here in 30 minutes."

i knew cassie had told her that i might like rudy and knowing carly, she was going to make sure i had a chance, at least, at getting with him.
the thing is, i never fessed up to liking him so i could tell her that it was just something cassie made up

brooklyn-"why don't me and you switch spots and me, maddison, and madelyn go out ways?"

carly pulled me to the side, not to far, but away from the group

carly-"cassie already told me."

brooklyn-"told you what?"

carly-"that you like rudy."

brooklyn-"i just met the dude, for all i know he could be the next ted bundey, and besides all she has to go on is me blushing in his direction."

carly-"then stay in that group."

brooklyn-"nope."

carly-"exactly you do like him."

brooklyn-"what if i don't want to be in a group full of strangers?"

carly-"ether way you go you're gonna be in a group with people you don't know, and further more, julianna will be there so theirs nothing to worry about."

rudy-"is everything ok?"
he asked while walking up to us
i lokey froze up and just turned around

carly-"everything's good just telling brooke the plan, i will see y'all later."

and with that she walked away.
sometimes i wanna kill her

rudy-"soooo where do you wanna go first?"

brooklyn-"we would have to ask julia."

julia-"ask me what?"

rudy-"where to go first."

julia-"oh i don't care."

rudy-"i don't ether."
he said and then they both looked at me

brooklyn-"how about we go into that H&M before the paparazzi arrive."

rudy-"good idea."