𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔.

The air was dry and cramped, as it usually was in the ship, it felt crowded despite it being such a wide, wide space with usually only one or two individuals per room, and only ten of them on the ship in the first place. Wilbur was quick to befriend the majority of those who accompanied the ship, though most of them brushed his kindness off as suspicious, or just plain weird, and began to avoid them. Often, on these space expeditions, people were allowed onto the program quickly, without any prior education even, considering they were test runs of newly made spacecrafts, and the trips usually lasted from half a year to a year, the only regulations were that each crew-mate must be sixteen or over, have a well run background check and drug test done on them a month and a week before leaving, complete routinely everyday tasks whilst aboard the ship, as well as pay the colossal funds to have the opportunity to take the trip. Reports in the past year, however, had found a suspicious shift in the death rates for these trips, while dangerous, the expeditions had never been deadly, yet now on average two people per crew were dying every trip, which was outrageous considering anything gathered on these expeditions the five years they had been around. As more investigation ensued, it was confirmed not even a month prior to Wilbur's expedition, that an organization had been sending assassins to murder the people that boarded the ships, and despite the extensive background checks done on each person who were let onto the ships, they were never found out to be assassins.

Now, Wilbur wasn't dumb, no, not at all, he had generally always perceived himself as rather cunning if anything, but yet when he was given countless opportunities to drop out from something that would more than likely put him in grave danger, or atleast traumatize him if someone else on the ship murdered one of the other crew-mates, he stayed. He had always been vastly fond of space, and his college courses geared him towards becoming an astrologist, it had been his dream job since as far back as he could remember. This expedition would be his first trip to space, and despite the funds leaving his bank account deep into the negatives, and causing his peers to label him a maniac, he was more excited for this than he had been anything else in his life.

People all across the globe could join the crews, but usually those who spoke similar languages natively got stuck together, so all of his crew-mates were either american or european white guys.

First, "Technoblade" (or so he called himself), he was a fairly strange man, one Wilbur naturally fell wary around, he wore a pink suit, and refused to ever take off his helmet, despite oxygen being plentiful (Wilbur had even walked in on the guy wearing it to sleep before).

"Fundy" (another one with a strange Alias, and no ties to his birth name), a pretty straightforward strong worded man, he wore orange, and seemed to hover around another crew-mate, Connor, who wore cyan, they were like minded and seemed suspicious of everyone but themselves, usually sharing whispers in the cafeteria in their free wake.

Scott, and or "Smajor", who wore forest green, he seemed a quiet intellectual, someone like Wilbur who wanted to experience space more than let their anxiety of death consume them.
"Minx", the only woman among the crew, who wore brown, she was mean and had a bite to her words, seeming to find interest in no one, nor in space, more annoyed than frightened or excited to be on the ship.

Tommy and "Tubbo", two sixteen year olds who had been close friends off the ship, and were practically bound by the hip, Tommy loud and troublesome, wearing blue, and Tubbo more of a peacemaker of the two, wearing yellow. Wilbur found himself fairly fond of the boys, enjoying the liveliness they offered to the ship.

"Quackity" was a strange type of person, he wore red, and he was obnoxious and loud, but not in a nice way, he seemed to never really care for completing his tasks, though Minx of all people showed to be somewhat relative to him.