The Call

Abigail P.O.V
I was in the locker room changing after my match against Velvet. I got a call from a random number.

Me: Hello.

Vince: Hello is this Abigail Black?

Me: This is her why?

Vince: This is Vince McMahon from WWE. Abigail I would like for you to come to WWE.

Me: Why? don't you have enough ex TNA people there?

Vince: In men the only ex TNA woman we have is Mickie James and let's be honest she's not the best in the ring.

Me: But why are you wanting me? Give me 3 good reasons and I'll come.

Vince: You're amazing in the ring. Even though your small. You have the intensity of Nia Jax. The power of Brock Lesnar. You know how to kick ass and look good doing it. You have the potential to be a WWE Champion.

Me: Okay if I come your not gonna treat me like Aj Lee. I'm not being passed around the locker room

Vince: We no longer do that.

Me: Okay I'll come and you ain't gonna change me. I'm keeping my style

Vince: Okay be at Roanoke, Virginia tomorrow.

Me: Alright see you tomorrow.

Vince: bye Abigail

Me: bye Vince

Hung up
I changed and walked out of the locker room. I went to Hulk's office. I walked in. He said Abigail what can I do for you? I said Hulk I just received a phone call from Vince McMahon. Hulk said and he wants you to join the WWE? I said yes, that is correct. I'm sorry but I have decided to go to WWE. Hulk said are you sure this is what you want? I said yes it is. Hulk said well okay then. I hope you succeed in the WWE. I said thank you Hulk. He said remember. If you ever decide to leave WWE you're always welcome back here in TNA. I said thank you Hulk and I will. He hugged me and goodluck. I said thank you. He let go and goodbye Abigail. I said goodbye. I walked out and went to the locker room....