Storyline

Next day

Abigail P.O.V
I walked in Shane's office and said hey what's up? Shane said nothin much can you please have a seat? I said sure. I sat down and said so what's up? Shane said I know my dad said you weren't doing a romantic storyline. I said yeah and I'm not. Shane said hear me out. I said I don't want to do a dating storyline. Shane said why? It'll be great for your career. I said I don't need to make out with a man on camera to succeed and I have a boyfriend. Shane said I understand. But I also understand that there's some drama between you, the Hardy's and Aj Styles. I said yeah. Shane said what happened? I said where do I begin? They made fun of me constantly because I was a bad wrestler and ugly. They constantly told me my boyfriend was only with me because he's mentally insane. Shane said why would they say that? I said because he's a rockstar. It doesn't matter and they judged him. Because he's goth and wears makeup. But yeah they made fun of me dating him too. Saying I wasn't in my right mind. But to sum it up the bullied me and made my life hell so I do not like them. Shane said well I have a storyline for you. I said what is it? Shane said you'll be screwing with the Hardy's and Aj's matches. Like getting yourself involved in their matches and making them lose. I said ewww I like that. Shane said perfect so tonight Aj has a match against Randy for the WWE championship. I want you to go down to the ring and make Aj lose his title and you'll do that to the Hardy's their next title defense as well. I said alright I like that. Shane said good now go get ready and figure out how you're going to do it. I said okay thank you. Shane said you're welcome. I got up and walked out....