A new friend

Hi my name is Willow and this is the story of me and my friend Physella. In this book I will be sharing the magical adventures me and Physella went on.

Let's first start off with the day are lives changed, one day me and Physella were about to leave to go get some coffee and we saw this one girl , she seemed to have dropped something so Physella ran over to help. This girl was very nice and thanked us, she had offered to buy us are coffee so we said sure.We went in the coffee shop and sat down with are coffee and talked for a while,I asked what her name was and it was Sonia. Sonia is a  scientist she works in a lab and she dropped her lab results for an experiment. Me and Physella are quit new to the town we only know that the champions name was Leon. Suddenly the champion walked in, apparently he knows Sonia so he came over to say hi, and that is when we meet are new best friend Leon. Leon had sat down too and started to tell us a little bit about himself.after 3 hours in the coffee shop me and Physella had to go.

When we got home we decided to start training,I want to be the champion but I am and Water and ice Pokémon trainer , Physella just really wants to enjoy life battle some times but she doesn't really wanna be anything . After a long day we settled down and went to bed.

The next day was a big day I had a match so I got ready and left ,Physella was still sound asleep so I did not want to bother her. As I stepped onto the battlefield my heart started racing with exitiment and fear I did not know what to feel I took out vaporion and the match started, my heart was pounding I was trying to make the right calls and then... vaporion fell. "VAPORION VAPORION " no luck she was my only hope as I held back my tears I walked to the middle of the ring and said good game,it was my first time losing in front of so many people I was so embarrassed I just wanted to disappear forever.

After the match I wobbled home trying not to burst out in tears, on my way home this tall figure came to me and said that his name was raihan. Raihan walked my home because he saw my match and he said understands how I feel he is rivals with Leon and as surfered many losses, he told me the only way to get better is too lose all you can do is work harder. When we got home I invited him inside to have a smoothie,I was gonna introduce him to Physella but she was still asleep. Typical Physella. After a while of talking at 2 pm sleeping beauty woke up. I introduced her too Raihan and they became good friends.then it hit me Physella litterly through a ball at me >:(.

The next day came around and I got a text from Sonia she wants me to meet her best friend Nessa. I walked to the coffee shop and Physella,Leon,Raihan,Sonia and Nessa were there, i sat down and Sonia introduced me too Nessa. I ordered chicken nuggets i honestly don't know why they were there at a coffee shop but whatever. I had a really good time with my new friends I knew right then and there they would be my life long friends ,and besides Me and Nessa became really good friends because we bonded over are love for chicken nuggets.