The battle

After a week of hanging out with my new friends I was invited to see one of Leon's fights and I was super excited to go and watch him.
Me and Physella got to the match and it was so cool!
After the match we all (Leon,Raihan,Sonia,Nessa) went to the coffee shop and had a good time.

When we got home I decided to train because I was still really embarrassed from my match last week, the one tumble is I only have one Pokémon so I decided to go out and find some more.
On my way I stopped to pick up some Poké balls and I saw Sonia so I stopped and talked to her apparently she was just getting ready to leave for a road trip to find out about some dynamax history, I told her that it sounds like something Physella would really like so she said she would stop and and see if she wanted to come.

After that I continued my journey to find more Pokémon. Suddenly a SQUIRDAL i pulled out a poke ball and faught it till it was weak enough for me to catch him, then I threw the Pokémon ball and ....1.....2...3 I cought a squidal! I countin  continued my journey,after a long day I could not find anymore so I headed home.

It turns out Physella did go, I decided to call her and she said she learned a lot and that she would be home tomorrow so I had the whole house to myself, I don't really like to be alone it's just too quiet so I decided to bond with  vaporion and squrdal so I toke them both out and we went for a swim in the pool I learned what they like to eat and I just kept them out all night they slept on the end of my bed like a dog.

The next day came around and I woke up and decided that I will go out and buy some dog beds for vaporion and squrdal, but firsti needed food so I went and got some of that fed my Pokémon and headed off. After getting the beds I went home and Physella was back and she told me everything she learned and she is gonna go back and learn some more tomorrow. I told her all that I did and she met squrdal, she fell in love with squirdal.

I decided to sit down and just think, I hope I was thinking I thought what am I doing with my life, I am getting no we're with becoming champion so I got up and started training. After a while I left to go battle some people i was winning I one 8/10 battles then when I went home a saw a Articuno I quickly pulled out vaporion then I jumped on her and she ran and follow then we lost her, all the sudden BANG the Articuno landed it was huge I froze and all the sudden vaporion stared fighting, it was a tuff fight but just at the right moment.....1.......2...............3 I COULDNT BELIEVE IT A COUGHT AN LEGINDARY BIRD POKÉMON I went racing home to tell Physella but she had left for 2 days.after I cought Paris (yes I named it) I decided to train with it,we fought really hard and it's a really powerful Pokémon.I decided to call Leon so we could battle, same rules just you can use two Pokémon. The battle was close I fought really hard and believe me it was fun, but I lost oh well I had fun.