Let's Party?

"This can't be where the party is right," I spoke, looking over an uncultivated house along with grass hung over the windows. Though it could've been moss but I couldn't tell from this angle. 

"Well, the maps stops here," Arielle revealed, looking down on her phone before showing it to everyone. 

"What's the message again?" I turned to look at Victor, who was walking closer to my side as I said it. 

"It just says to get to this address," Victor showed his screen to me, I took his phone in my grip, for some reason not trusting it unless I read it myself. 

"Okay so, are we going to keep standing out here or coming in?" Arielle sighed. 

Elena made her way toward the house along with Stacy who nudged her on the back, then the others followed suit. Aiden and I were the only ones left as he rested a hand on my shoulder, "Come on, let's get inside," He leaned down as he spoke. 

I heaved out a sigh, but nodded anyway, following after the others. As I stepped on the front porch, the floor creaked as I shifted uncomfortably. Brushing away my thoughts, watching Arielle who banged on the door repeatedly. But soon enough, the door was revealed open as we all stared at each other, as if waiting for one of us to take the first step. 

Stacy walked past the rest of us pulling Elena with her, venturing inside. I trailed behind right after everyone had already left the porch. As the door slammed shut behind me, I turned to Aiden because he was the last one to enter, but his only response was a shrug. I shuddered and scooted closer to him. 

The room was eerily blood-curdling with three doors on each side, I turned back around to open the front door again to leave as everyone was gesturing for me to do so, but it was locked. Even weirder. 

"Great, now what are we supposed to do?" Arielle grunted. 

"Well, it's not really my idea to come in," I snarled at her. 

"Maybe we're supposed to come out through these doors," Stacy motioned over the other doors around us, though she sounded convincing, but her expression said otherwise. 

"Alright," Victor said, flipping a coin in his hand. "Someone call for something." He announced. 

"For what, exactly?" I asked. 

"I have a better idea," Arielle chimed in. "How about we just split up, see who's smart enough." I knew that from the way she threw a side glance at me, that was directed toward me but I wasn't about to let some snarky comment get me down. 

"Fine, I call Aiden." I pulled Aiden's away closer to me, smirking. 

As I waited for the others to respond, I saw Elena standing over a drawer and picked up a book, flipping over. She turned to the rest of us. "I don't think that's a good idea, look," She announced, I walked over to her still holding onto Aiden, with questions swarmed in my head. 

"Past, Present, Future." Elena read it aloud. 

Arielle scoffed, "Great, so they want us to take English lessons."

"Wait, there's more," Elena narrowed her eyes somewhere at the bottom. "One of these isn't as what it seems." 

"That's it? Alright, who's up for some riddles, cause I'm certainly not." Arielle retorted, sitting down on the floor. 

"There must be something that we might've missed," I observed the place, going over to each door, turning on the knobs but so far it's all locked. Groaning in frustration, I walked to Aiden's side. "Seriously, how are we supposed to get out if the doors are locked?" 

I saw something behind the drawer from earlier, walking over to it and pushing it to the side without waiting for the others. Aiden stood next to me after, "What are you doing?" 

Glancing at him, "Do you see that? The lining on the wall isn't built-in like the other walls, I think there's a chance that it might not be a wall after all." I pointed toward the wall before us, trying to prove a point. 

Aiden helped me pushing over the table until the wall on the other side was exposed. As it was over with, I kneeled down on the floor, sensing the others behind me now, waiting for me to do something about the newfound door. I pushed the wall multiple times and just like that it broke revealed another side of the dimension that was questionable at best. 

"Well, you've found the exit now come on, let's get out of here," Arielle shoved me lightly on my back, pushing me to enter the secret door before me.

I gulped and slowly crawled into the door, taking the lead, the others were right behind me. As what felt like forever we were crawling further, I sensed that we were nearing the end as another door towered over right in front of us. I stood up, realizing that we didn't need to crawl the whole time, and made my way toward the door. 

There were faint chatters and music from the other side of the door as we approached closer. I found my hand in Aiden's yet again, clinging onto him, as my other hand reached out for the knob - slowly turning it open. 

What lied before us was a scene of partygoers at it again, dressed in costumes, swinging their hips side to side, with red cups in their hold. I took in the view in front of me, coming to the realization that this might have been where the party was. Then again, were we late to the party? Why wasn't anyone seen at that weird house earlier? 

And then I heard it. The sound of a phone beeping, which came from Victor's as he was the one to break the silence between us. I glanced in his direction, waiting for another thing to drop, he was looking down on his phone possibly unlocking and opening the recent message. The look on his face led to my dismay as he showed his screen for us all to lean down and read it. 

"Well, don't just stand there. Go on and have some fun. You've earned it."