One Night Stand

Chapter 1

By: E K Ingraham

There was something about tonight.

Oh yeah it's my birthday eve and I've been around family the entire day, dancing, drinking-basically just partying and having lots of fun. I don't keep friends so everything I do is mostly with my family. After today I've realized they can be a bit exhausting at times but I appreciate the little things they would do for me. Like taking the time out of their busy schedule to cater to me.

Like wow, a lot of people would wish to be loved like this and my family isn't perfect but they could be real chill.

Tonight I wanted to go out and have some fun of my own, ya know, sexually. For a few months I've been in contact with this guy "BigZoZo21", we've been flirting on a daily basis on a dating app called 'down4play'. Its an app where you meet guys too hook-up really or for some light chatting just to kill time. After getting to know each other a little better our relationship grew a bit, I even got his name Zion, age 35 years old which is a huge age difference between us but it was cool by me honestly, I got photos of him and he may be older but he doesnt look it, very sexy but tasteful. I went on the app and messaged him, he was one of those mango(yellow) fellas you know how Bahamian people does call light skinned folks , cute and thick, 6' 1, bald with pretty brown eyes and a smile to die for. At this point I finally built up the courage to ask him what I've been dying to ask cause clearly he wasn't into making the first move.

I typed; 

KenVer_24: Hey there, if you're free would you like to 'chill' with me tonight?

In no time I got a response.

BigZoZo21: Hey Kendall, we can hang out tonight. Anything you have in mind?

KenVers_24: I guess we could go for a ride or whatever floats your boat.

BigZoZo21: I'm down...

We exchanged numbers and once he messaged me I sent him my directions.

It was 7:30pm and he told me to give him an hour. I quickly ran in the tub and showered. As the water splashes off my body it was soothing since the nerves that was spiraling inside of me was a bit much. This was the first time I'm meeting Zion and I don't know if what he showed me a few weeks ago was accurate, but I refuse to allow doubt to cloud my judgement. I went with my gut, meeting up with him was a must! 

It's been about 45minutes and my phone rang.

I answered.

Kendall: Goodnight hello? Nervously...

Zion: Goodnight Kendall, which house is it cause I'm outside.

Kendall: Cool, you can pull up by the Blue house trim with White. I'll be out shortly.

Zion: Aight...

Phone disconnects.

Kendall: Mommy I'm going out with a friend to 'Fish Fry' for junkanoo practice. (which was a bold face lie)

Like every mother she responded...

Mother: Okay... Please be careful and don't stay out too late.

Kendall: I'll try my best to be in by 1am. But I will send you a message if I'm having too much fun.

Mother: Having to much aye? You are still a child in my eyes.

Kendall: Mom I'm turning 20 relax. I would like to open my birthday with a bang tonight.

Mother: With a bang ey? You better hope I don't bang you upside your head.... Close my door and again please be safe.

Kendall: I will mommy... Love you!