My Birthday Come Again

Chapter 2

E K Ingraham

It's morning and I lay gazing at the ceiling trying to piece together what transpired last night. I could still see him in my head so vividly and his scent, oh how his scent lingers on my naked body, I knew I wanted more but this can only be sex.

I rolled over and looked at my phone. A message from Zion,

Zion Text: "Good Morning, thanks for last night hope I've made the beginning of your birthday memorable". Talk later!😉

In that moment I was anxious for our next encounter, I am certain he will not disappoint.

I respond to his message;

Kendall Text: The pleasure is all mines and yes I will never forget last night.... Ttyl!

I've never felt this way over somebody before, especially after sex... Besides, there has only been one person other than Zion.. A name I will not speak of...

My ass throbbed... The penetration feeling was still there, the entrance of my anus was a bit swollen and it contracted as if Zion was still inside of me. I got up and headed into the shower, the steaming hot water covered  my body. My eyes closed and I could feel him holding me once more, grinding into my body. My anus contracted even more with excitement, my dick rock hard from just the visuals of he and I from last night.

I thought;

Why am I thinking of a one nightstand like this?

Who is this man?

What is he really about?

And why can't u get the thoughts of him our my head?

I was curious to know if I would ever meet him again... But I couldn't help myself as I started stroking my cock in the shower. My mind takes me back to last night yet again, I can hear him breathing in my ear his hot breath steaming along my neck. I imagine his thick hands gliding down my back squeezing my ass roughly. The way his lips connected with mines, oh gosh I can feel the sensation of cum getting ready to release from through the tip of my penis.

What did this man do to me?

I moaned as I feel the release getting even closer. I wanted to bust all over his body but for now the shower would do. Suddenly in the middle of my climax before I could release everything there was a loud knock at the bathroom door interrupting my concentration sending all of the feeling back instantly.

Kendall: Who is it!? asked angrily.

It was my mom yelling my name.

Mother: Kendall!!! You hear me?

I turned off the shower and poked my head around the shower curtain...

Kendall: I didn't hear you! What did you say?

Mother: You're friend out here!

Kendall: Who friend?

Mom: SMT! Bring ya ass out the bathroom boy, you've already been in the shower long enough.

Kendall: Sigh, tell them give me a minute. I'm coming out now! Gesh!

Ughhhhhh.....

I don't know about other people's mom, but my mom is just too extra at times. I quickly grabbed my towel and dried my body off... I doubt it's Zion but then again what if it is him? I quickly wrapped the towel around my soaked body and I head towards the living area, leaving a trail of water with every step I took, and I was so pissed because it was my Ex boyfriend Trey...