a/n: editing after three years.

ooof......

hello my peeps

hello my peeps.

want to tell you guys that this fanfic is three years old.

and i am cringing.

i did post that i am doing under huge editing on my bio, but looking back at each book individually, i forgot to post the story individually.

i did unpublish most of the books because it doesn't make any sense.

i want you guys to know that i just got this account back and i want you guys to know that i am editing a lot.

like....

a lot

so that you guys don't get confused or anything.

but i am going to put some ideas there that...

there's going to be tons of body positivity.

she's not going to be bullied in any shape or form from stupid reasons, though it happens in real life (ex: getting bullied because she look like a freak).

i see tons of book, though it's interesting to read, has this concept.

i do believe people bully others out of pure envy or fear. that exist.

i do believe that people have stupid reasons to bully them.

the reader is going to be mixed, but mostly african american since i am black myself.

i want to apologize for what ever i done in this book because of my skin of color. i find myself disrespecting other races because the lack of description or experience.

i found this book personally cringey because that's when i was in a phase.

it's good that i learn things from the pass and do some good in the future.

i do learn that i should post every story i wrote that i am doing a huge editing because i believe i am really not informing you guys what i am actually doing.

it a new start to re-write this book.

i hope you guys enjoy what is coming up.

see you guys at the future.