Chapter 7: Part 2 Kidnapped

Levy's POV:

I woke up back on the bed with handcuffs on. I struggled to get out of them for a few minutes, before I realized I was being watched. I looked up and saw a man smirking. He looked familiar. Where do I know him from?! Why can't I remember this guy?! It annoyed me how I couldn't remember him. Not even his name comes to me. I know for a fact that I've seen him before. But the question was where.

Gajeel's POV:

I woke up, but I didn't feel Shrimp's warmth anymore. I looked down and saw that she wasn't in my arms. She might have been in the shower or went out to get food, or whatever girls do in their spare time. But she's also not like other girls, except Bunny Girl of course.

I got up and searched around. A few minutes passed and I've checked everywhere but the bathroom. I didn't hear the shower running, and no one answered when I knocked. I closed my eyes and walked in, praying that she didn't punch me. When I didn't hear a scream I opened my eyes.

I saw an empty bathroom. I was relieved that I didn't walk in on her, but also worried that she was nowhere to be seen. I went to her room to find Natsu and Lucy near Lucy's bed. They looked up and asked me what was wrong. I must have looked worried for them to guess right away that something was off.

"Have any of you seen Levy?!" They looked shocked."Well no, but...when did you stop called her 'Shrimp?'" I paused. I guess this only happens when I'm seriously worried. The fact that Levy went missing finally sunk in. Lucy started crying while Natsu hugged her tightly for comfort.

The door slammed shut. We jumped in surprise then turned around to see Sting, shocked and angry. "I'm gonna kill him!" He said furiously. He punched the wall. "That idiot took my baby sister!" He was fuming. He obviously knew more than us about this situation.

Lucy stepped back and Natsu shielded her. She must have been scared out of her mind.

He finally noticed how he reacted,and started crying. "I-I'm sorry, Lu. I didn't mean to scare you. I just...I know who took Levy."

He looked really upset. He said that someone named Jet kidnapped her.

What got me really mad was that he said Jet used to be a good friend of his, but the reason they stopped their friendship is because he found out that Jet was stalking Levy.

"I knew he had a huge crush on Levy, but I didn't know he had an obsession, enough to stalk her even." He said. "She's only met him a few times though, so I doubt she remembers him much. But I don't think he ever forgot her. No one can forget their crush that easily."

For some reason it made me mad that he had stalked Levy. The name sounded odd, even in my head. Levy...
Sure, it was a beau- I mean pretty name for her, and it suits her well, but it felt foreign and strange to call her that. But at the same time it felt comfortable, as if I was used to it.

I was slowly devising multiple plans to kill this Jet guy. I didn't like that he was the cause of this unhappiness, and possibly HER unhappiness. I didn't like it one bit.

"The question is..." Lucy started.

"Where do we start looking?" Natsu finished.

Jet's POV:

I saw her beautiful eyes staring at me, but it was in fear. I scowled, angry that she was afraid of me.

It hurt that she didn't remember me, but I guess it made sense. We have only met in person a few times.

She didn't seem as scared now, but she was still cautious. Very cautious. It made me feel a little better at least. I mean come on, who wants their lover to be afraid of them? No one that's who.

It didn't seem like she was going to speak anytime soon so I decided to help a little bit.

"Hello Levy." I said.

She flinched at my use of her name then said, "Hi." She said it very calmly, which surprised me a bit. I envied how strong she could be in a  situation like this.

She got kidnapped, hit over the head when trying to hide, and now she was handcuffed, completely vulnerable. Yet she didn't even show a hint of fright. For some reason I found it incredibly cute.

At first I was just doing this to get revenge on Sting, because Lucy was always around her boyfriend, so there was no way I could get a chance to kidnap her. But as soon as I saw my sweet angel again, I remembered why I fell in love with her. It became two wins for me. Revenge on Sting, and seeing and making contact with my love again.

I will make her love me back. No one will even get close to her.

I just realized. I am officially a yandere, and it feels GREAT!

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if you didn't want Jet to be the evil guy. I didn't either, but I couldn't think of anyone else. I didn't like the thought of making it Droy either. Just go with it please.

- Nova