Chapter 20

Jealousy

⌚︎

"Symere Woods are you there?!" Miles yelled while waving his hands frantically in front of Symere's face.

Symere swatted his friend's hands away then went back to texting on his phone. Miles scoffed now annoyed, "What could you two possibly be talking about? Y'all spend every damn day with each other."

It was true. Symere and Jordan were just about inseparable. Every weday and every weekend was spent with each other. When they weren't licking and kissing each other down they were bonding and getting to know each other further. They've been on several different silly park dates and spent the weekends going walking.

Symere didn't want to leave the puppy love stage for nothing.

"Probably talking about who gets to top tonight." X said pulling a laugh from everyone but Miles and Symere.

Symere finally lifted his head to give his attention to his friends, "For your information we haven't gotten there yet."

A trail of confused faces passed throughout the table. Symere let out a small sigh, "Yeah, I know."

"The Symere Woods hasn't done the anal sex with his boyfriend?" X questioned with a wide mouth.

"Listen he's a straight man turned gay. He doesn't know the first thing about sticking a dick in an asshole. Plus I know yo' ass ain't talking when you got Ski Mask the finally-got-his-shit-together-god beside you. If anything him and Jordan need need to go watch some gay porn together so they can both learn."

"You ain't gotta worry he's pretty educated thank you very much." X said pretty smugly.

Symere raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "Oh so you two done fucked already huh?"

X blushed a bit while Stokeley hid his face. Symere chuckled to himself at the lack of response, "Mhm, that's what I thought. Ya know Jah having sex between the thighs isn't actually penetration."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Symere burst into laughter as X went off on him in an angry embarrassed tirade. Miles could do nothing but shake his head as his friends bantered and Ski sat silently while blushing like crazy.

The presence of Tay abruptly sitting down at the table caught their attention. He had his hoodie on and the strings tied tight with a big pout poking through. Symere noticed quickly the sour mood radiating off the other.

"What's wrong?" he asked worry in his voice as he reached out to place a hand on the other's shoulder.

"Every fucking thing." The boy shouted with a sniffle following it. His eyes and nose were rosy red as if he had been crying. Symere had a few ideas of what the cause of this could be but he stayed quiet until Tay spoke again.

"Fucking Kentrell, fucking Melly, fucking Jahmier, fucking all of em'. Just guess what Kentrell did."

Symere was about to answer but Tay started talking again.

"Kentrell just stopped me in the hallway just to say the meanest shit he's ever said to me and then had the audacity to beg for me back."

"What he say?"

"He's was all like 'you a thot and ain't nobody ever gone want you except for me' and was just doing the fucking most. I had punched him then just came here. And it don't make it no fucking better that Melly texted me earlier this morning on his normal psycho shit. How the fuck does a nigga in a jail even have a phone?!"