TAEHYUNG BREAKS DOWN I

V, Hope and Suga were sitting on the floor in practice room

V, Hope and Suga were sitting on the floor in practice room. They all were here in company to have a concept of new album. They had been working for so long but they still can't seem to stay away from their passion. They just want to know the concept of the new album so they can work on music during break. V was lost in his thoughts of Jin, of what happened two days before, of the guy who picked Jin up.

V: No matter how much I try, I can't stop thinking about the guy with whom hyung left yesterday. He has been so happy for past 2 months. He is always on phone, talking or texting. he wasn't before but now he is.

Taehyungieeeeeee!!!!!

huh?

SUGA: Yah Are you here to day dream? I have been calling you for up to tenth time.

V, Hope and Suga were sitting on the floor in practice room. They all were here in company to have a concept of new album. They had been working for so long but they still can't seem to stay away from their passion.

V: Sorry Hyung! Just thinking.

HOPE: What were you thinking? Is everything okay?

V: Yeah. just thinking of going out, but where can't decide?

SUGA: You......can't decide where to go? You always have thousands places to visit.

V: I don't this time.

The talk with Suga and V continued, Hobi was eyeing Tae carefully. Something tugged his heart seeing Tae like that. A tear escaped his eye. He got up and hugged V from behind. Both Suga and V stopped talking.

V: Hoseka Hyung! Why are you hugging me suddenly?

HOPE: Are you okay taehyungie? 

V: Hyung! I am okay. what happened to me?

HOPE: You seem so distant from us. You don't talk much, just stay alone. What happened baby bear?

V: Hyung! stop hugging me and come here(facing him). Nothing is wrong with me. You are just stressing without a reason.

HOPE: Are you sure? You do know we are here for you. It hurts to see you like this.

V: I am just tired okay. Don't worry. You are still gonna have me in official dance line (hugging him)

HOPE: Yeah

V: I have to go see Namjoon hyung. Don't know what he is doing? (getting up)

HOPE: Okay

V: Oh hyung! beside you two should worry about each other.

SUGA: What do you mean? (confused)

V: Just date already you two. Seriously, we all are so done with you being so flirty with each other. Go out before we start shooting for our show.

V left the room leaving behind both the boys a blushing mess.

HOPE: W-What....H-how...did.....

SUGA: Maybe he does have a point.

HOPE: (blush increased) I-I

SUGA: Wanna go for dinner tonight.

HOPE: Really. Yes of course I will

SUGA: Okay

HOPE: But Hyung! Don't you think there is something different about him.

SUGA: I know. I have seen it. Heck everyone have.

HOPE: But why didn't you said anything.

SUGA: It didn't mattered. You are not the first one. Namjoon was the first one who saw the change in him, he talked to him but he just said there is nothing wrong with him when there was. He has been looking at him for last 2 years. We tried everything but nothing came out. We asked Jimin but he didn't even shared something with him.

HOPE: Not even with Jimin. That's not possible. He always share with him.

SUGA: Whatever caused this, it was done. He just shut all of us out from his life. It hurts to see him like this.

HOPE: Hyung! our taehyungie will be okay right?

SUGA: I just hope so.

V'S POV

I am making all of them worry. First Joon hyung, then Suga hyung and now Hobi Hyung. Why am I making them worry? I have to prove to them I am okay or else they will keep worrying about me. I was walking toward Joon hyung when I heard Jimin's voice from one of the room. I peeked and saw Jimin and JK. Jimin was sitting on one of the tables and JK was standing in between his legs.

Please tell me they are not making out here in common room, anyone can come here.

JIMIN: You just said that I don't love you as much as you do?

JK: But I love you more.

JIMIN: How could you say that? It's me who love you more (whining)

JK: You love me but I love you a little more. (pouting)

I chuckled. Are they for real?

JIMIN: You are mean

JIMIN: You are mean. I have loved you for the longest time and you are saying you love me more. Nope that is not acceptable. (pouting)

JK: That boyfriend of mine literally knows how to make my knees go weak. I cupped his face and pecked his lips. Does that matter?

JIMIN: Yah you are the one who started. (blushing)

JK: You love me more or I love you more doesn't matter. The only thing matter is that it is you PARK JIMIN who I love the most in this world.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat and his blush deepened. He hit his chest shyly. He looked JK in the eye and JK just leaned down to capture his lips. JK's hand on his neck pulling him closer. JK whispered in a husky voice, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Jimin replied I LOVE YOU TOO. Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck kissing him one more time. JK deepened the kiss.

I left those two dorks in love there. I am so happy for them. They finally found happiness. Seeing them today, reminded me of Jin hyung and myself. When we started out, we often used to find a blank corner to give each other a dose of motivation. Kissing each other for so long, pecking each other again and again, praising each other. Life was hard but our love was strong. But now those all were memories, withered memories.

Happy Valentines Day lovelies