⠀⠀⠀⠀𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❝... 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥❞

oikawa stopped in his tracks, his brown eyes widening as they landed on a familiar tall [h/c] haired male that was placing his items in front of the cashier with kageyama behind him.

"shitty-kawa, why did you suddenly stop walking?" iwaizumi groaned, standing next to his best friend. he looked towards where oikawa was looking only for him to have the same reaction as oikawa.

"h-he's finally back? i need to talk t-" oikawa started, walking towards [m.name] but was stopped as iwaizumi grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling him back. oikawa turned his head back to look at iwaizumi

"what? i said i want to talk to h-"

"yeah, that's what you want tooru, think for second about what he may want. he probably doesn't even want to see you" iwaizumi said, his grip on oikawa's shirt getting tighter. he glanced towards [m.name] once again to see him holding his bags while waiting for kageyama before looking back at oikawa "don't do something stupid like you always do, you are the reason he stopped visiting"

oikawa had his brown orbs glued to the [h/c] haired males figure, he knew iwaizumi was right. it was his fault [m.name] stopped visiting miyagi for almost a year, he hasn't seen him since that day.

kageyama and [m.name] started walking towards the seijoh players since they were in front of the entrance and only exit to the store.

"ah [m.name], it's been a while" iwaizumi said which caused [m.name] and kageyama to stop in front of them. [m.name] without sparing a glance towards oikawa, slightly smiled at iwaizumi.

"it has, hasn't it hajime?" [m.name] responded while gripping the bags tightly as kageyama stood next to him, quietly glaring at oikawa. oikawa bit his lip as he noticed that [m.name] was ignoring him completely.

iwaizumi nodded "yeah the last time i saw you, you were this tall" iwaizumi made a quick gesture to his shoulder with his other hand that wasn't holding oikawa's shirt.

[m.name] smiled at iwaizumi before he felt a quick tug on his shirt, he turned his head to see kageyama with a frown

"can we leave? it's late and oikawa's staring is making me uncomfortable" kageyama whispered as the seijoh players stared at them. [m.name] nodded before turning to iwaizumi

"well it was nice seeing you again hajime. we should hang out someday"

iwaizumi nodded and bid the setter duo goodbye. oikawa stared at their backs as they left, speechless.

"so..." iwaizumi started as he raked his fingers through his hair and looked at oikawa "since he's back and you blew your chance. you know i'm totally going to try to make my move on him right?"

[ with [m.name] and kageyama ]

[m.name] sighed in relief the minute he stepped outside the store. kageyama drew closer to the older male as they started walking their way home, their shoulders almost touching but the [h/c] haired male didn't seem to notice.

"why doesn't this street have a street lamp? it's so dark i can barely see" [m.name] whined. kageyama looked down at the shoes that clearly belonged to his younger brother [a/n : idk if he has a brother but lets make it seem like he does]

"i gotchu fam don't worry" kageyama said, aggressively stomping his foot causing the sketchers to light up.

[m.name] snorted as he looked down at the colorful lights coming from kageyamas shoes. he looked up at kageyama with a small smile

"you live close by right? I'll walk you home" he said, looking as kageyama shook his head no

"you don't have to shimizu-san"

"i insist, i have to make sure you arrive home safely" the [h/c] haired male said. kageyama softly blushed, thankfully it was dark out if not [m. name] would've definitely noticed.

kageyama nodded and with that the older male walked him home with comfortable silence between them.