Chapter 8

Lyrics by Waldvogel24

And then we see cruella, the evil queen and jafar looking out of the window and they saw the fireworks And then back at auradon prep we see everyone having a great time and Ben is getting carried and then Mal and Evie sang

Mal: Oh yeah.

Mal: Oh yeah, yeah!

Evie: Let's set it off! Oh yeah! You can make it
happen!

All: Ohay, ohay, hey

Ben: Kings and queens its our time to rise!

Ben: Write the book the story of our lives, this is us taking back the night.

All: Ohay, ohay!

Mal: Break the spell. We were born this way. Be yourself forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say!

All: Ohay, Ohay, Hey!

Evie: Sound the alarm, get on your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free.

All: Ooh, oh, oh!

Evie: Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours.

All: Ooh, Oh, Oh! Ohay, Ohay Hey! Let's set it off! Oh yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off, Oh yeah. You can make it happen. With everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready, set it off. Come on! We bout to set it off! On the right! Get ready, set it off! To the left. We got to set it off.

Luke, Carlos and Jay: Yo, it's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now. I'll make my own future ignore the rumors, show em how passion sound. They all tell me I should back down. Judging me cause of my background. Thinking bout changing my path now. Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now.

Audrey: Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout.

Luke: We got the keys, the kingdom's ours.

All: Ooh, Oh, Oh! Ooh yeah! Let's set it off! Oh yeah. (Let's set this off!) Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off, (Let's set this off!) Oh yeah, (Let's set this off!). You can make it happen. With everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready, set it off. Come on! We bout to set it off! (Thats right) Get ready, set it off! (to the left) We got to set it off. Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off. Get ready, set it off. 3,2,1, uh!

(Dance Break)

Mal: Uh oh uh oh uh yeah

All: Let's set it off! Oh yeah. (Let's set this off!) Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off, (Let's set this off!) Oh yeah, (Let's set this off!). You can make it happen. With everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off. (to the left) Get ready, set it off (to the right) We got to set it off (what?)

And as song ended Ben and Mal looked into each other's eyes and then they kissed and then see Ben and Mal On he balcony looking at fireworks and then
Mal gave us a smirk and her eyes glowing green and said "Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot You didn't think this was the end of the story did you?"