ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

- George's POV -

    After Clay dropped me off I ran inside, my mom and dad were nowhere to be found. I headed upstairs and took a warm shower. I thought about how Clay wanted to meet my friends and how he wanted me to wear his jersey to the game. No George, he asked as a friend.

    When I got out of the shower I received a text that read " Hey George, i'm on my way". I quickly responded by saying "Do you know my address?". I then got up and threw on a pair of jeans and Clay's jersey. It didn't fit perfectly because I was shorter but it would do. After I had put my sneakers on and sat in my gaming chair I opened Andrea's message,  it read "Not to be creepy or anything but your snapmap is on so I can see where you are". Oh shoot, how did that turn on? I responded with a simple "Oh ok see you soon".

    I headed to the front door and stuffed my phone in my pocket. I stepped outside to find a white jeep parked on the curb. I was hesitant to walk to it but then the window was rolled down and a familiar voice said " Are you coming silly?", that voice belonged to Andrea.

    We sat in silence for a little while until Andrea started a conversation.

"Is that Clay's Jersey?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, I hope you don't mind, he uh gave it to me to wear tonight"

"He's never given me his jersey" she said with a frown on her face.

"I, uh"

"George I was just kidding! That was very sweet of Clay!"

"Yeah it was," I said with a smile.

    Once we got to the school Andrea and I parted ways, while she went onto the football field, I headed to the bleachers.

    After not seeing Zak and Darryl all day I honestly forgot about them. I scanned over the bleachers when my eyes met Darryl's.

"Hey George, come here!" Darryl yelled.

"Hey guys, where were you today?"

"We had a class trip, didn't we tell you?"

"No, I wasn't aware"

"Oh sorry. Did you have a good day?"

    I looked around to make sure nobody was in hearing range.

"I sat with Clay and Andrea at lunch"

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah and then Clay gave me a ride home after school"

"Are we talking about Clay, like the Clay you have a huge crush on?" Skeppy chimed in.

"Shut it Skeppy!" I yelled quietly.

"Why did he drive you home?" asked Darryl.

"Well, last night I went to his house an-"

"You did what?!" shouted Darryl.

    Now people were staring at them.

"To work on a math project. He gave me a ride home then too"

    I started to feel like someone was looking at me. I turned and found that not only was Clay looking at me but behind him a kid I recognized as Johnathan (Schlatt) looking between me and Clay.

"Have you guys ever talked to Johnathan?"

"No, he seems mean," Skeppy said.

"I had a school project with him once, he wasn't very nice but he was extremely smart" Darryl said.