Inconceivable

It's Ben's first Halloween, and you were excited...at first.

His consistent need to question everything shouldn't annoy you because he's still acclimating, but it does, so much.

It would be fine if he just asked a question once like, "What's Halloween?" but he doesn't.

Ben Solo is incapable of asking one question and leaving it at that.

"I don't understand what the point of the holiday is."

"Ask Siri," you respond, while stepping into the shower.

You made the mistake of showing Ben how to use Siri. After the third day you thought for sure you'd be receiving her letter of resignation in the mail. That or Apple would start charging you hourly and billing you for the time they spend answering his questions alone.

"Siri, what is Halloween?"

"Halloween or Hallowe'en, also known as Allhalloween, All Hallow's Eve, or All Saints' Eve is a celebration observed in many countries on the 31st of October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows Day," she responds loudly, due to how high he constantly has his phone's volume. 

"Would you like me to keep reading?"

"Yes, please." Ben pauses brushing his teeth and responds politely, doing his best not to drool toothpaste.

"It begins the observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed."

He's mentally making a list of questions he's going to ask you. You know this because his brow furrows and he stares at the sink like it just told him he's a Palpatine.

Closing the shower curtain, you step under the water. 

When you hear him spit out the toothpaste, you know he's about to join you in your extremely small shower, and begin a game of 20 questions that lasts until you either waterboard him or drop to your knees to distract him.

His response to your question will determine which route you take.

"What don't you understand?" you sigh, wiping the water out of your eyes.

He slides open the curtain and steps into the shower the moment you open your eyes. You'll never get tired of looking at him, even if the confused look you once thought was cute makes you want to scream.

"What makes you think I don't understand something?" his brow furrows deeper.

You reach up and smooth the lines in between his eyebrows.

"Because your frown intensifies. It's not your usual 'I want to strike fear in the hearts of the elderly and small children' frown, it's a different kind of frown."

He scoffs and reaches behind you for the soap.

"Don't you dare—"

A glob of soap the size of a soda can is roughly plopped onto the top of your head.

"Why do you insist on using an entire bottle of shampoo whenever I'm in here with you? Yes, my hair is growing back but that doesn't mean I need more soap!" you nearly yell.

He ignores you and spreads it throughout the top of your head.

"I don't understand why we need to dress up and carve vegetables because of Samhain. Do you always celebrate the holiday? Are you Pagan? You're supposed to celebrate the dead correct? Obi-Wan is the only person you've lost. Do you celebrate him on that day? Do you still consider him 'dead' after you spoke with him? He isn't really gone right? Do—"