Chapter One: The new finding

Alina (insert last name since I am so creative) was a peculiar girl. When she was a little baby, she never cried. As she grew up, she talked very little, was only interested in learning, reading, and exploring the forest for things to research. Her parents, of course, was concerned and tried to get little Alina to make more friends, but her very first friend (not adult friend)  was not in fact human, but a creature that was unknown to the world. 

On Alina's 4th birthday, she had a very small party, as she didn't have any friends her age. The only people who attended was the nearby librarian (who she has became very good friends with), her mother, father, and her older brother (who was in high school, and didn't com often, only to visit his little sister). She blew out the candles on the cake, and chanted her on wish in her head. 

Of course, we can't say what the wish is as it won't come true. But you'll see, don't worry. 

After cake, the small party continued and little Alina opened her presents. From Mrs. Jones (the librarian), she got a journal, a big one, perfect for exploring and writing down observations. From her mother and father, she got a new book series she was interested in. From her older brother, Alex, she got a satchel, surprisingly looks bigger in the inside than the outside. After opening gifts, she hugged everyone and said a small thank you for the gifts. The grownups and the teenager all said their goodnights, as Alina walked up the stairs to her bedroom. 

Ellie here- The top is a sitting at desk, there's fairy lights hanging on the walls, and the shelf has a lot more books on it

Ellie here- The top is a sitting at desk, there's fairy lights hanging on the walls, and the shelf has a lot more books on it. I do not own this picture, it was the closest thing I had imagined to Alina's room. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book

Alina walked into her bedroom, placing her gifts on the top of the bed. She got down and looked out the window next to her bed/shelf/table. She sat on the bench (next to the window), and started humming to herself. There was a lot of stars out that night, and she loved the constellations. 

Alina looked down and saw a rustle in the bushes out in the garden. She heard a pained cry coming from the bushes, and imediatly got up, grabbed her med kit, and opened her window. She dropped down a rope after making sure it was secure, and slid down the rope. 

The bushes ruslted once more, and a brown creature limped forward. Alina walked slowly toward the creature, and held out her hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you," she whispered. "I want to help, you have an injury. I have a medkit right here and I can help you."

The creature looked up and looked into Alina's eyes. Alina gasps at the beautiful brown eyes she came into face. The creature nodded and moved to Alina's lap. 

"What happened to you?" Alina asked after checking the injury and making sure she was careful." 

The creature whimpered, and looked sad. 

"Are you lost? I can help you, but you won't be able to recover unless you rest," Alina said. "Are you okay with staying the night?" 

The creature nodded and promptly fell asleep. Alina sighed. What was she getting herself into?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Ellie here! I actually forgot about this book until I decided to look at my books that I created but never started. I am as I said in the description, rolling with it with no plan. I still hope you enjoy, and I might start my art book. I have to figure out how to do it though, but I will start putting some of my art as soon as I can. I am not sure what I am going to do for my other book, but I'll let you guys know. I want to focus on this one more. Please put last name ideas for me, because I am terrible at making up last names. I also would be extremely thankful if someone made me a title picture as I go on with the book, and I am working on how Alina looks like. Give me time.

Who do you think the creature is? Let me know! It is a pokemon though, but Alina doesn't know that so she thinks it is some creature, but she'll name the creature/pokemon.

Also, do you guys want me to put word count? I've seen people do it, but me being me, I am too lazy for that. Anyway, Have a good day/night!