The date.

Spike walked into the fancy restaurant he had suggested earlier with Starlight walking next to him. Spike wearing a fancy suit and bow tie, and starlight wearing a beautiful dress which rarity had made for her an hour ago.

"After you." Spike said opening the door for her.

"Thank you dear." Starlight said seductively. Pecking a kiss on spikes cheek.

Spike turned red as a tomato.

~secretly on a balcony in Canterlot castle~

"Did we succeed?" Twilight asked cadence who was looking through a telescope pointed directly at the restaurant that spike and starlight were eating at.

"Not yet." Cadence said with a sigh.

"Should we execute plan B?" Twilight asked nervously.

"I think we should. Call rarity." Cadence said looking at the ground.

~back in Ponyville 10 minutes later~

Rarity walks in the restaurant in a fancy dress. Spike looks up from his new marefriend and sighs.

"Rarity I thought we went through this. I'm over you besides I found a new special somepony." Spike said looking over at Starlight.

Starlight blushed and rarity walked out sending a letter to twilight and cadence.

It read "The mission was a success. Going home. Goodnight darlings. Signed rarity."

"Well that was easy." Twilight said.

"Now let's see what happens next. Time for you to return to Ponyville." Cadence said looking at Twilight.

Cadence kissed Twilight on the lips. "Goodnight honey." Cadence said to her secret marefriend.

"Goodnight babe." Twilight said blushing.

~again sorry for short chapters. I have to balance this with school and my social life. Anyways see you tomorrow everypony~