A late chapter

Notes:

A very late chapter that was supposed to be uploaded a week ago. Damn you sleep schedule
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
October 25.

The following morning later Gus and willow spot Luz at her mailbox.

Gus/ willow: Hi Luz!

Hi guys!

"I never heard the end of it from my old man..." Gus said groaning. I was late for curfew and almost eaten by wolves!

"Hey all of us have been in big trouble." Willow said. "So don't say anything else." She said pouting.

"Hey don't you find it strange?" Luz said.

"What is?" Gus asked.

"Mom said She didn't find anymore werewolves we were talking about." Luz said. "They just disappeared without a trace."

"Luz we got problem ourselves to be thinking about them." Gus said. "Or maybe your mother didn't scold you." He said.

"Actually mom was more worried than angry at me." Luz stated.

So how's Amity doing? Willow asked.

She actually doing well. Luz replies. She didn't talk but mom gave her a bath, new clothes to wear and wrapped her up in bandages.

"I'm going to straight forwardly say you must hate that letter?" Willow took notice of the letter in Luz's hand.

It's a letter from my grandparents. Luz sighs. every year on my birthday, I was born on Halloween by the way, but anyway they visit for a week.

Gus: It doesn't sound bad.

It is bad! Luz sighs. ever since I've started living with eda and learning witch craft, they they thought it was cute at first but when I turned 14, showed them gylph elementals spells and ever since then they been very judgmental of eda's parenting decisions.

"Hey kiddo can you help me sharpen my battle axe so I can chase away rude costumers later." Eda announces from the upstairs window before closing it.

I see. gus replies in fear.

"Wasn't it your decision to live with eda?" Willow asks trying to ignore the fact that eda has house full of weapons.

"It was because I wanted a new life change and my grandpa is allergic to dogs." Luz replies.

Willow/ Gus: Seriously to dogs?

Yes it was frustrating that I brought a small dog home from the streets and my grandma stopped me from taking the dog inside and said "you're grandpa is allergic to dogs, so no dogs in this house. I'll call animal control and have them take it."

You know maybe we can help your grandparents understand that you're not going to change who you are?! Willow suggested.

"And help plan out the best 20th birthday ever!" Gus adds happily.

You guys are the best!

Notes:

I should a new chapter of a prank gone wrong soon...wasn't expecting it to be popular