A Ruined Party

Key:
h/c = hair color
e/c = eye color
"____" = your name

_________________________________________

You turned your head toward an oncoming ship that you were ready to board. You were excited that you were getting a break from your everyday life and joy overtook you. It had been a while since any trouble was cause by some sort of villain and for that you were more than grateful.

Suddenly you could hear Bulma shout in the distance, "_____!"

That made you turn your head as Bulma approached you asking "You ready to party?" You nodded your head in agreement and smiled. Bulma seemed rather excited it was her birthday party after all.

You and the rest of the guests boarded the ship and you all made your way to the front of the deck. Everything was beautifully decorated and you were quite excited to try the food that bulma had prepared for the festivities. Although when you looked around at all the guests you didn't see Goku anywhere. Of course he didn't come, he was probably off training and that ticked you off. Could it kill him to take a break for once?!

You let out a big sigh and Gohan could see it on your frustration on your face. He approached you and said, "What's wrong Auntie '____'?"

"Oh nothing Gohan just wished your dad could stick around long enough to make new memories that aren't about fighting" You responded in a light hearted manner to not cause him to worry. Gohan has always called you Auntie as you were one of the people who helped raise him.

Gohan smiled and said, "Yeah i hoped he would stay around longer but there's no changing dad now."

You chuckled and with that you went off to grab a snack. When you did you spotted Goten and Trunks chasing each other around like the children they are. This caused a smile to appear on your face. They also spotted you and dragged you along with them to play.

While playing hide and seek you came upon Vegeta on the floor unable to move and this caused you to hide behind a wall. You could see a cat like creature with big ears and someone beside him with blue skin. They had to be quite powerful if they had Vegeta on the floor. Shit! Shit! Shit! What were you to do about the situation? Yeah you had powers of your own but they  weren't nearly enough to stop this guy. Vegeta looked terrified and you were shaking along with him.

Suddenly Bulma arrives??? What on Earth were you supposed to do??? You were about to step out and protect her but the two strange people completely changed their demeanor. Bulma saw Vegeta and said, "Huh? Don't tell me you're doing push ups.. Hm? Are you okay?"

Vegeta shouted, "Stand back!"

"That's not a very nice way to speak to a woman prince Vegeta" Beerus remarked. "There's nothing to worry about my lady he's just had too much punch."

"Who are you guys?" Bulma chimed in.

Whis replies, "Oh I'm sorry we should have introduced ourselves. My name is Whis and this fine gentlman over here on my right is lord Beerus."

The conversation continues between them and they were suprisingly polite to Bulma. She eventually walks off with them holding onto the arm of this "Lord Beerus". You sigh out of relief that nobody has died yet.

Once they were out of sight you ran up to Vegeta asking, "Are you alright???"

"Yes I'm alright, clearly."

"Well excuse me mister all powerful prince of saiyans for worrying about you! Ugh, nevermind that. What are we going to do?"

"What do you mean WE?!"

You look at Vegeta with an angry expression. "Yeah WE! I heard that mister kitty ears is a God of Destruction! We need to do everything in our power to keep our planet from being decimated!"

"Grrrr... Fair point. Let's just keep the bastard happy until he decides to leave." He replied.

"Sounds like a plan!"

You help Vegeta up and you both run to the main deck where the party is going on. You both hide behind a bush and stare at everyone. Soon Krillin brings out a plate of takoyaki, so everyone could play a roulette game. Vegeta sees this and runs out to stop the game but gets called a party pooper.

You sigh and start getting frustrated but you come to be at ease once Beerus enjoys the food of your planet.

Later on Trunks and Goten are play with water guns and you keep watch over them. Vegeta is trying to keep the lord pleased with more takoyaki. One thing lead to another and Beerus was squirted with water. He is angry and Whis asks whether or not he's angry.

Beerus responds, "I'm not angry... FURIOUS IS MORE LIKE IT!"

Anime sweat drops form on your face and Vegeta starts to shake once again. You quickly latch onto the two children and drag them to Lord Beerus saying, "APOLOGIZE TO LORD BEERUS!!"

The two children scared out of their mind of you say in unison, "We're very sorry Lord Beerus Sir!"

Beerus stated in a self centered tone, "You think a simple apology is enought to cease my ang-" Suddenly he is rendered speechless from a simple look at you. Your beautiful h/c hair blowing in the wind, and gorgeous e/c eyes have completely captivated him.

Beerus has suddenly been calmed and says "i suppose i can let this slide this once..." By this time Vegeta is already making more takoyaki and Whis was looking at Beerus intrigued by the way he reacted to meeting you.

Beerus looks at you saying, "i believe we haven't met before. I am the God of Destruction Lord Beerus."

You bow and say in a robotic nature, "My name is '____' it a pleasure to meet you my lord." You would say anything to keep your planet in tact.

Beerus chuckles, "no need for such fomalities and '____' is quite the lovely name."

You are instantly suprised by his kindness to you and you accompany him over to grab some pudding.

From there on the party becomes disastrous. From Buu getting punched around to Goku fighting a literal god. Things seemed dire but everything worked out in the end. After everything has been dealt with you allow yourself to calmly breathe although before Whis and Beerus left, Whis presented you with an orb that could be used to communicate with him and Lord Beerus.

Whis then says, "A gift from Lord Beerus. He seems to have taken a liking to you."

"Why thank you." You take the orb and wave them goodbye.

Once you arrive home you put it on your night stand. You hoped to never hear back from those two ever again, for the sake of the planet earth.

Not too long after the orb starts to glow and your worst dreams become reality. Lord Beerus would like to meet with you?!

_________________________________________

Next time on "A God and a Human?" You get a call from the people you dislike the most in this universe and to top it all off Beerus wants to meet with you. You really want to just not answer but you're confused. What could a god want with you? A mere human?

Stay tuned!!! 💕