O N E

Shoto's POV

RINGGGG! I shot up and turned my alarm off. Today was my first day at U.A High School and I was glad to finally be away from my father.

I got up from my bed and walked to my personal bathroom. There's benefits to being the reproduction of the Number 2 hero. I turned on the light and stared at myself. There it was, my face scarred by that ugly marking.

Growing up, I've been called handsome by most peers and even strangers. I wish I could see what they saw because all I saw was the scar that shattered my life and face.

Dang I gotta pee

I used the bathroom then took a cold shower. Taking a hot shower was like bonding time with my father and I'd rather not.

I got dressed and made my way to U.A High School. I hope today is a good day and goes by fast. Fuyumi is supposed to be making soba tonight.

Y/N POV
"Y/N!!" Why is my father so loud in the morning? CLINK, my dad peeked behind the door. He shook his head, "You know you have school right?" That made me sprint to the bathroom with my uniform and prepare a nice shower.

I got out the shower and glanced at my reflection. My favorite thing about myself was the birthmark on the right side of my face. My birthmark resulted in my nickname being panda and getting everything panda themed.

Finally, I put on my uniform and grabbed an apple.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away huh. Wait, how will doctors make money of apples are keeping them away from us?

TIME SKIP TO 20 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS
THIRD PERSON POV
Students started arriving at school and tried to make their way in. The press was in the way like the staff expected. "GET OUT OF THE WAY EXTRAS," an angry blond shouted. People, including Y/N, looked back at the blond and shook their heads.
"HAAAAAAH" following explosions made the press run out of the way. The arrogant blond smirks, "That's what I thought."

Students go into their designated classrooms and area. The students of class 1-A just sat in their desks. A blond with a black lightning bolt exclaimed, "Damn, where this teacher at?" A tall boy with glasses shot out his seat and pointed his hands toward the cursing blond. The intrigued blond tilted his head, "Oh you wanna dance battle bro? Let's GOOO!"

PLOP
A yellow sleeping bag popped into the room with what looked like a corpse inside. Half of the students sighed and the rest shrieked, this was gonna be a long day.

-

(A/N : HI !! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION EVER AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT F IT, LET'S DO THIS INSTEAD OF MY SCHOOL WORK 😍😍. I KID I KID, I AM A SCHOLAR, BUT WOW I HATE SCHOOL , I WILL FIND PEACE IN THIS. SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR ERRORS IN GENERAL, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)