the story of eman and naiome getting munanyo

eman's pov:
i could here my alarm going off..i go check it and i'm late " oh..oh my gosh IM LATE FOR CLASS" as i was brushing my teeth i forgot naiome was sleeping too, " NAIOME WAKE UP!". naiome reply's " OKok i'm awake what's wrong"eman says "WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL" basically we were late for class because there was a huge party last night ofc we weren't gonna miss it pft. Also when we were at the party we saw these dudes we liked there name was (TOM) and (CEDRIC). First of all tom is such a idk just mixed personalities person i guess.

naiome's pov:
i woken up by eman's loud ass, and she said we were late for school uh oh.. anyways we deserve it because we were at a party yesterday, i also drank alcohol SHIT! my eyes are gonna look red today also eman's... i have to warn her. eman! eman's says " what?" you know how we drank last night " yeah what about it ha" our eyes... "oh shit we can get in trouble" THATS WHAT IM SAYING " uhh it's ok let's just wash our face" dumbass! that's not gonna work "ok then we will just wear sunglasses all day then". okay i guess good idea for once your smart hah! i start to put my glasses on and i can't stop thinking about that one dude his name is like cedric.. he's so hot. well maybe i'll see him in my classes or something.

tom's pov:
i see eman walking through the hallways, i've seen her a bunch of times in school..tbh she's hot, i saw her at the party last night with naiome and other people. I was gonna go up to eman but i don't know if she will be a brat to me...if she shows that attitude she's not gonna wanna have to deal with me.

- lunch time-

hey eman
"hey tom!"
haha long time no see
"yeah uh well i'm glad that you have came up to me:)"
yes...i thought u wouldn't really like me
" silly! why would i not like u. i mean like a friend.. haha"
-gets awkward-
uh yeah hah...
"well how was your day"
thank you for asking it was brilliant
how was your day
"uh um..i woke up late for school because.."
because...
-u rant in a fast voice- " i got drunk last night and woke up and my eyes were red and then i didn't wanna get in big trouble, so please don't tell anyone" *looks straight into his eyes*
yeah it's okay you can totally trust me! *gets red*
-eats lunch-
-lunch is over-

cedric's pov:
i remember naiome...i used to like her so much. But honestly i don't really know, i saw her at the party and she wouldn't stop looking at me...like uh does she like me. Anyways they got really drunk maybe that's why they were late to class, also their eyes were very red, ha they are dumb asf do they not know that we can still recognize they were drunk and they never act like this, they were a little slumped.

-hallway-

oh hey naiome!
"hey cedric!"
uh can i ask u something
" yeah sure what is it"
so were you and eman drunk bc- ( you cut him off putting your hands over his mouth)
" SHH if anyone knows me and eman can get in big ass trouble okay"
oh yeah fuck sorry
as soon as she did that i got butterflies oh no this can't be happening ugh.
" yeah it's okay just pleaseee keep it low key"
yes haha also me and my friend tom wanted to ask you guys something too.
"oh well i'll be delighted to hear".
wanna hang out me you tom and eman at our dorm tonight?
"um yeah sure! thanks for the offer i guess i'll tell eman"
okay thank you cya tonight.