eman and naiome getting munanyo (spicylevel100)

eman's pov:

naiome comes up to me and asks if we can go to toms and cedrics dorm. I was kind of happy because tom was gonna be there, but i wonder why they would just invite us. like what are we gonna do fucking play games and shit.

-

"naiome why did they invite us out of all girls"
i was about to ask the same thing
" hah well uh that's gonna be awkward when we go"
yeah i'm just going there for cedric i hate tom
" i 100% understand why u hate tom he can be petty sometimes"
yup that's literally why, once in 10th grade he made me trip over his leg and laughed at me.
" yeah ik but he seemed really nice to me when he came up to me"
hmm ok well let's just go to their dorms already.

- walking down to cedric and toms dorm-

cedric: hey guys over here!
naiome: oh hey coming!
tom: hey...
eman: hey ..
cedric: so wanna play a board game for a little
naiome and eman: sounds good!

-playing board game-

tom: ok i pick green
cedric: i pick yellow
naiome: i wanted yellow not fair *rolls eyes* i'll pick purple
eman: ok i pick blue
tom: ok i'm first
eman: bruh why do u have to be first can i- *he cuts u off*
tom: blah blah blah idc
eman: ugh fuck u
tom: wtf did u just say
naiome and cedric: ooooo what's going on here *both smirk*
eman: I SAID F-  *he cuts u off by grabbing your neck and kissing you* 

eman's pov:

as he kisses u he lets go and goes in for another one. naiome and cedric were just looking at eachother awkwardly and not even a second later they were kissing. he starts to undress you, eman says " are we just gonna do this all infront of eacho-" he grabs your neck and says "shut the fuck up and just go with it or i'll hurt u" you open your eyes wildly. then y'all all did it infront of eachother and with eachother. tom starts to give me hickeys and when he stopped i gived him some.

naiome's pov:

tom and eman were fighting and out of no where he kisses her, and me and cedric were just looking at eachother awkwardly, he was so hot i had to do something. i go in for a kiss and it turns into a make out, his kisses are like nothing else i've felt before, they made me want more, i look to my side and woah tom is very..very violent, honestly when has he never been pft.

- all have munanyo-  smutty

continue... part3