☆Izuku Dreemurr☆

(BNHA and UT does not belong to me! I just like crossovers. The art does belong to me tho-)

The drawing above is basically the traditional version. The digital would be coming soon. . .

Hopefully :')

Alsm dgtmgdtmg his hair looks so weird I hate it *cri*

Also also, he's probs around 5-6 yrs old there.

This one's also the traditional ver of Izuku's melting face-(god that sounds so weird??)(ps: It says 'You taught me T H I S' if you can't read it Ik my handwriting's that bad)

Again, traditional but it's what he looks like at 13(probably?) yrs old. The half heart is basically his half soul. The other belongs to the Host who has the same lvl of Determination as him btw-

I wanted Izuku to be like Chara/Player who is basically a ghost so yeah but now I'm not sure tbh.

Here was what I planned:
*He is technically a quirk I guess?
*Since he gives his Host abilities, which are:
•Reset/Continue- he can Reset or Continue. Can only be used when Host died.

•Knives- he can let the Host summon knives with different colors and effects. He can also do this, too

•Separate- he can separate himself from Host and has a physical body of his own as well as half a soul, can be used with and without host's consent.

- His own that cannot be shared are:

•Possess- Possessing Host's body, can be used with or without the Host's consent.

•Battlefield - allows him to put himself and his Host as well as whoever is in a close proximity inside a void-like battlefield. Izuku doesn't need a soul in this place since he has his own 'body' in the void, and only he can have this ability.

*The reason why he's a ghost in the first place is mostly because I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if <Insert fav characters> could summon knives and shit and has a badass ghost beside them?" and that's what birthed this idea. :')

*Continueing with abilities, Izuku can completely Remove himself from the Host. However, this does require a ton of Determination from both himself and from his host. He also has L.O.V.E or Level Of ViolencE. It makes his own determination becoming stronger, and makes his Host stronger as well.

That's about it-

Yeah I'm also going to write one-shots of different characters so you can comment on who you'd like to see being with GhostZuku Dreemurr.

That, and another fic. It's the same but Izuku isn't a ghost and it's a Dadzawa (who adopted Shinson and will probs adopt Izuku too) fic. You can also comment if you want a ship or no-

And that ends my first ever book for now. Comment and vote if you like!

Bye~!

(p.s: sorry for bad lighting and blurs)