59.6

Dom pulls into the area where, Han told him, the street race would be. Kassidy can't help the smile that comes to her face as Dom parks, because no matter where in the world she is she will always feel at home at a street race, especially if Dom is by her side. Dom smiles as he sees Kassidy's smile, happy to see her happy.
"There she is," Dom says as he points to Letty, who is taking money from a man. Kassidy reaches over grabbing Dom's hand, squeezing it for comfort. Dom kisses the back of Kassidy's hand, causing her to give him a small smile. "We'll get her back." Dom drives up beside Letty at the starting line.
"You've got some serious balls, man," Letty tells Dom causing Kassidy to snort in laughter.
"I've been told," Dom says with a smile.
"You know, you're lucky I missed my shot," Letty says as Kassidy starts to analyze her.
"I think you hit your mark," Dom tells her.
"Really?" Letty asks him causing him to nod. "What is it with you two? Do you both have a death wish or something?"
"If that's what it takes," Kassidy answers her honestly.
"We just want to race," Dom adds with a smirk.
"You might lose your car," Letty taunts him.
"Let's do it," Dom says with a laugh.
"Your funerals," Letty says with a shrug.
"Ride or die, remember?" Dom asks as he glances at Kassidy before facing forward.
"Yeah, ride or die," Kassidy says in agreement as she sees Letty pause as if she had heard the words before.
"Listen up!" A lady says as she walks in between Dom and Letty's cars. "Out here, we're used to getting what we want. This is London, baby. But remember, don't bite the bait. Are you ready? Ready?" They rev their engines. "Steady." She raises her arms. "Go!" Dom takes off in a wheelie before he takes the lead with Letty right behind him. Letty weaves in and out of traffic as Dom tries to get beside her before Dom gets in front of her as they go around a curve.
"Just like old times," Kassidy says with a smirk as she sees a cop car chasing them. Dom quickly turns around causing the cop to swerve and crash. Dom then drives in reverse beside Letty as Kassidy smirks at her before Dom quickly turns back around.
"These people are crazy," Letty says with an excited smile. Dom gets back in front of Letty as they turn another curve. Letty gets besides Dom as they weave through traffic. Letty uses her NOS causing her to take the lead before Dom uses his NOS, passing Letty. "You got to be kidding me."