Magic Knights

It was the day of the Magic Knights exam Asta, Yuno, Y/n and Kikyo have been training for this. And it was time for them to leave.

Orsi:You four be well. And become strong magic knights.

Y/n:We will come on let's go.

He said as the four of them began to walk to the clover kingdom. Asta and Yuno were walking at the same pace as Asta walked a bit further and passed Yuno. Yuno walked ahead of him and startedmto walk at a quicker pace. Then Asta started to run and Yuno did as well.

Kikyo:They're energetic.

Y/n:They're rivals and want to surpass eachother. But the most difficult part is surpassing me.

Later the two caught up with Asta and Yuno. They were both panting and exhausted.

Y/n:You two need to cut it out.

Asta:Not yet I'm not done!

He said and began to run again but Y/n used Diablo to grab him.

Y/n:Calm down.

He said as they began to walk to the clover kingdom. But while going they faced some trouble like a land slide and other things until finally they made it to the clover kingdom. The town known as Kikka where the exams were being held. Asta was then gone as he bought a lizard from an old lady.

Y/n:Where did you get that?

Asta:An old lady was selling them their pretty good too.

Y/n:Asta if you need to shit after this I'm gonna beat the crap out of you.

Asta:Huh what do ya mean?!

Yuno:Focus we're here.

He said as they saw a huge building that many mages were going to. The four then went to the regestration to take the exams. Yuno was up next as he was presenting his grimoire people startedmto whisper and talk about it. Next was Asta as the officer was wary of his. Next was Kikyo.

Kikyo:My name is Kikyo from (V/n) Village.

She said holding her grimoire which was clovers and blades as stems. Next was Y/n

Y/n:I'm Y/n from Hage Village.

He said holding his grimoire.

Officer:Six clovers? That's strange.

He said and placed his hand on his grimoire and his number was now 167. As they entered they saw anti birds swarming the place. Anti birds only go to people with low magic. But everyine was focused on Yuno and Kikyo. They had no birds around them. But what was really shocking was Y/n. A group of anti birds were surrounding him in a circle.

Y/n:Damn what is with these stupid birds. I made a barrier to keep them away from me. Huh why is that guy running around.

He said as he looked closer and saw it was Asta with birds all over him. Suddenly he bumped into a man and soon after he was being gripped by his head and was being held up.

Asta:Ah hey!

Then Y/n grabbed the mans wrist.

Y/n:I appreciate it if you don't hurt my brother.

He said squeezing tighter making the man grit his teeth.

???:Yami what are you doing?

Two guys came one with a pale face and another with brown hair. This was Finral and Gordon.

Yami:I needed to go to the bathroom but I got lost.

He said as Y/n let go. He looked at his hand and saw a bruise on him. The three then left as everyone got ready to start as the squad members came out and sat in their chairs. Nozel Silva, Fuegoleon Vermillion, Jack the ripper, Gueldre Poizot, Dorothy Unsworth, Rill Boismortier, Charlotte Roselei, Yami sukehiro, and William Vangeace. All Nin captains were there.