chapter 3

Almost immediately when I opened the door, Ms. Galvin looked over and glarred. 

I tried to shuffle my way to the back of the class, so I could try to avoid her death glare, but instead she looked at me with a crooked smile as she barked out, "Ah, Ms. Foster it's so nice of you to finally join us. Why don't you sit right here in the front, there's a seat saved for you." 

She was literally tapping the chair with a ruler. I quickly walked over to the chair and slouched in my seat trying to hide as I waiting for the bell to ring.

 I found my next classes pretty easily, since Keefe told me where they were earlier and before I knew it the bell rang for lunch. As I was walking to the cafetera, I heard someone calling my name. I looked over and saw a pretty brown head girl, and another pretty girl with black hair with silver tips walking over to me.

"Sophie ! hi ! Biana said, pulling me into a hug, "sophie, this is my friend Linh !" I smiled.

"Hi Lihn, it's really nice to meet you." I said before I gave her a hug.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you too," Lihn said, giving me a friendly smile.

"C'monnn can we pleaseee go to the cafeteria noww, all the foods gonna be gone if we don't go." Biana pouted, dragging Lihn and I to start moving. 

We giggled, she had a thing for dragging people.

"Soooo Sophie, How was your first day? Were you late? Did you get lost? Did you meet any one? Do you like your teachers? How were your classes?" Biana rushed out of her mouth as she turned and faced me. She was really excited.

I laughed, "my first day was good, I got a little lost at the beginning but I found my way. Um, I didn't really talk to anyone, but I did meet a nice guy, Jensi in my english class. All my teachers were really nice, except Ms. Galvin, I was late to her class so she got all mad at me and made me sit in the front of the class. But other than that my teachers and classes are pretty good." 

I decided to not bring up Keefe, first because I didn't want to tell her the story, but especially since I don't know Lihn that well and I didnt want it getting around.

"Yay! That's good, yeah Fitz had Ms. Glavin last year and he told me all kinds of stories about her. No one really liked her and Fitz told me she's really hard. Also, I'm sorry you got lost, I should have helped you find your classes." Biana apologized.

"No you're literally fine. I found them and getting lost was kinda good, cause then I was able to find all my other classes super easily." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile. 

Biana then started to talk about all the gossip she heard. 

I kinda zoned out, thinking about keefe. 

I couldn't seem to keep him off my mind and because I literally overthink everything, I had so many questions, like why did he want to walk me to class? Why does he call me Foster? Why didn't he yell at me when I spilled coffee on him?

 I was interrupted from my thoughts when Biana waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sophie are you listening to me?" Biana asked.

"Yeah, yeah ofc," I lied. I knew I would have to listen to their conversation since I was caught. So, I pushed my thoughts to the side and tried to focus.

The conversation was pretty boring, they were just talking about who liked who, who changed their hair, what happened over the summer, etc. 

But then Biana said something I didn't expect her to say.

"Omg guys, I heard from Marrella that someone spilled coffee all over Keefe Sencen, and he had to go home to change." Biana exclaimed to Lihn. 

I froze. Crap. How do people know about that? No one was in the hall when it happened. Was it that big of a deal? I was freaking out. How- 

"Sophie, why aren't you moving the cafeteria is right here and i'm hungry!!" Biana exclaimed, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh um sorry I trying to remembering if I fed Iggy this morning.'' I said, not realizing I stopped moving.

"Well get moving please all the good food is gonna run out.'' Biana whined, pouting her face. 

I laughed and ran up to them. 

We quickly got in the line and got our food. Biana then led us over to a huge table with a bunch of people sitting down. 

Instead of sitting down, Biana stood at the front of the table and said really loud so everyone could hear her, "guys, this is my friend Sophie and I want all of you to be nice, she's new.'' 

I said hi to everyone and sat next to Biana. 

Almost immediately I was greeted by a kid named Dex, who had strawberry blond hair with periwinkle eyes and was adorably cute. He talked a lot and we immediately clicked. 

Soon, everyone from the table joined into the conversation. We were all laughing and everyone was super nice. After what only seemed like 20 minutes, the bell rang. We all walked together to the hallway and then said bye and went to our classes.