Chapter 1. We are moving out

CLARAS POV

"Clara we need to talk" dave called out across the house. Oh no I knew this was coming he tried to hide it but after the anniversary of my mums death he started browsing through new schools.

I sat in my room thinking over what he was going to say. I sat comfortably in my small little reading corner it was a bunch of pillows piled together and a blanket my mum use to always ask me if I wanted a chair which I would reply no I liked it like this.

In the opposite corner of my room was a small bed with plain white bed sheets above my bed hung colourful lanterns. My bed was placed right next to the window I liked it like that so when I couldn't sleep I could look out and dream of travelling the stars. I wanted to travel when I'm older my mum gave me a book called "100 places to see" and I want to fill that book i currently have only one entry a leaf my leaf.

My grades hadn't dropped that bad since my mums death, i still got Okish grades. I had only one friends but that was ok i just didn't want to move away from the school mum had chosen for me.

"Are you coming or not" my dad called out with a nervous laugh I weren't sure why he was nervous of me moving schools that much. I had decided it was ok now to move schools ish um maybe if I can still visit Talitha and still visit mum. I walked down the stairs keeping my eyes on my feet nervously walking over to the couch where my dad was sitting.

The lounge room was large small the house was small my mum liked it like that she thought it made it cosy my dad sat down on a large brown 3 person couch it had a small television sitting in front of it and to the side of the lounges were two small 1 person seats in the same design as the one my dad sat on.

I sat next my dad, i snuggled into his side. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.

"How's my baby girl" he said. We hasn't talked much since my mum passed away the rare hi and what do you want for dinner was a exception.

"Dad im 16, I'm not a baby any more" i replied.

"I know, I know but you'll always be my baby". He said turning me to face him, "I've got to ask you something".

"Mmhm" i nod along, looking down at my fiddling hands.

"You're moving to Cardiff, its time we cheer up and forget the past i already found a nice school their which accepts people like you and will help gain you a carrier in acting". He said mumbling the words quickly trying to fit it all in a short spam of time.

"What?!?!" I blurt out standing up of the couch "Cardiff out of anywhere?!!? Where am I going to stay?!?! How am i going to know anyone?!??? I'm not leaving mum!!" I yell.

"Princess listen its a boarding school, you are not leaving mum you doing what she would of wanted moving on with life even if its without her. I know a family who has a daughter your age and has sent her there she enjoys the school. Do you remember rose Tyler oh gosh you would of only been two when you met. She said she would be willing to show you around." He said calmly as I slowly say back down on the couch.

"Ok" i mumbled quietly. It's what mum would have wanted.

*************************************HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY NEW BOOK YAY BTW ITS GONNA GET ALOT MORE INTERESTING TRUST ME THIS IS JUST BEFORE THE SCHOOL STUFF HAPPENS AND WHOUFFLE AND STUFF SO YEAH VOTE AND COMMENT :)

**** btw I'm sorry for bad grammar and spelling and i warn you in advance****