Polstar vs Kirkwood

Lexi who was enjoying herself at home suddenly heard a knock on the door she stands up from her bed she was still in her pj's she saw anna and Jenifer at the door she stared at them 

"what do u want ?" ,

 anna and Jenifer looked at her until Jenifer spoke up " are u planning to go for the match with pj's ?

" it suddenly dawned on Lexi " oh....give me 20 minutes ..." she ran up the stairs while anna and Jenifer sat down in her living room " are u anna Mikado ?" Trixie asked anna  "yes i am...i know your mad at me because of the story you have heard about me how come i make it up to u ... go wear something and you will follow us " Anna said and smiled Trixie continued stare at her " why should I trust you ?" Anna stared at this child into her dep black eyes while looking at Trixie she saw a little bit of herself she saw a little bit of her childhood when her parents tormented her that she became a heartless person she didn't trust anyone except two people that is Jenifer and Lexi she doesn't know what made her trust them but she just trust them she just does .

 Trixie broke the silence" pls stop staring " anna looked away and said " i am so sorry" Lexi finally came down wearing a hoodie and jeans "lets go" she saw her sister " Trixie i will be gone but not for long okay ?behave yourself" Trixie nodded and Lexi and the rest left 

AT THE STADIUM 

Lexi saw her brother and slapped him on the head " you fool why didn't u tell me the match was today " she screamed, her brother was holding his head in pain " I am sorry .." they heard girl screaming " what's the problem?" Anna asked facing the direction of where the screaming was coming from she was disappointed at what she saw they were shouting over a boy " who is that ?" anna asked Jennifer " That's heath Moore from lunar prime academy ..he was one of the brightest players he also gets perfect scores in his academic life you must say he is a great guy " Jenifer raised her glasses , Lexi looked at anna " we were talking about him during lunch how can u forget ...?" Anna gave a nervous laugh " i have never seen him before " Jenifer and Lexi sweat dropped "baka..." Luke who Just passed through the pain he went through " lets go .." They all went to seat at the pavilion but Anna stopped them " Guys ? " She called the team attention " um..I booked a private  booth for me Lexi and Jenifer so we are gonna sit there.."
" Okay.." The team said
The girls both went to the private booth upon getting there they stumbled upon Heath Moore nad Duske grayling " Sorry ladies .." He suddenly remembered thier faces " Aren't You the girls that were beating elliot ??"
Anna and Lexi looked at each other they nervously laughed " Yh..we are the one why do u ask ? "
" I just wanted to say great work on teaching elliot a lesson "Nosaka said with a cold expression " May I know your names ?"
" Mikado Anna "
"Lexi Kamila with Jenifer Star!" Lexi aid pointing to Jenifer whose attention wasn't even on what they were saying "Those are all nice names I see you guys are all managers if Raiomn?" " Mhm" Anna nodded "Anna ? The match will soon begin!?let's go " Jenifer said
"YES...so sorry for wasting your time " Noska departed hoping to meet those girls again " Oh my God he is so..." Jenifer was saying but Anna and Lexi interrupted her " Cold..." Jenifer with this 💢 mark on her head shouted "That's not what I meant !?" Anna and Lexi looked at her " what did u mean ??" "Never mind" She walked away
In the private pavilion
"Anna I need to talk to you .." Lexi finally spoke up ,Anna nad Jenifer looked at her " Yh.."
" You need to stop faking ur emotions it can cause u serious Brain damage" Anna looked at Lexi and motioned for Jenifer to leave the room Jenifer left " Thank u Jenifer but I don't need your help why do u suddenly care for me now .." Lexi got mad at that statement she pushed anna to the wall anna tried to escape but Lexi blocked her path " Listen I maybe 88% emotionless but the remaining 12% is anger and care now I am caring for you so don't try to take advantage of to understood you have sisters and I don't want them to loss another person...so try and reason USE YOUR HEAD!???" Lexi moved away and sat down in the chair crying " It is all my fault!?? "