Chapter 2

Winds blowing rapidly, photo frames constantly falling from wall it was heavy rain when gilbert family left their house because they found their house is haunted to investigate that place they called james.
James was sleeping on his working table he was writing his last experience for his next book he wakes up by the lound sound of ringing telephone.
Yeah who’s this, james said while yawning
In low and scared voice Freddie gilbert replied, its gilbert Freddie I want some help I think my house is hunted
Mr.warner you have to help me , gilbert said
James immediately figured out that the man whose talking to him is scared and tired so james asked for his address and hung up the call and went for shower. James was having shower singing good days when he heard sound of an sink tap open and water flowing he get alert and he grabbed  his towel to clear his face of soap and he came out of the bathtub and he saw water was flowing swiftly from tap and he saw bathrooms door was open where he realize that he closed the door while entering into the bathroom he was little tensed by this and he was something moving on his mirror which was all covered in fog he observed there was some words forming it says don’t save gilbert.
James was scared by this incident but he was so passionate about his book and exploring paranormal world he straight away went in his office and started writing….after some pages he stopped writing and went to inspect gilberts house.  When he reached to given address there was a note written from gilbert to james in that note there was one doll that doll was all dusty and old, all torned clothes and that dolls one shoe was missing. In that note there was a message for him that hey mr.warner thanks for coming to our home to inspect it we shifted here a month ago and since day one we were experiencing weird activities in this house like knocking on door, closed door use to get open mysteriously and after some days our little debbi started saying that she made a new friend who lives in this house and saves her from the devil of cupboard. And that day comes when that thing acttacked my daughter we took her to the hospital, and when we come back we saw our house all messed up chairs were upside down, all doors were open, not a single frame was on wall some of them were in nice condition so just to have positive thoughts we cleaned up all the mess and went to sleep and after some minutes only we heard loud banging on all doors we get scared and left the house we are so scared that we don’t even want to come close to that house, anyways to wish you good luck my daughter gave you this doll which she found in this home somewhere.
James was not so shocked by this note and this incident cause he experienced more worse then that but he founds cute that his daughter gave him a doll as a good luck james folds that note put it in his pocket of long coat with the doll along and entered in the house the door wasn’t locked when he entered in the house  all he can see is darkness all over he started to find the switch and when he founds it the home was no more filled with darkness it looks like happy house so he started inspecting house after 2 hours of inspection he found nothing but some broken photo frames and messed furniture
Coming here was a waste of time, james said to himself
He pickes up the chair and sit on it and he takes out the doll and suddenly he heard  a little weird sound where the broken frames were so he stands up and goes to that part of house and he look at the photos of gilbert and his family and he picks up frame where gilberts daughter was playing in her room while he was looking at that photo he saw a reflection of one man all burned coming towards him and he turned away and when he saw there was nothing at this time he was little scared and all of a sudden radio starts up song was playing and james was getting scared and curious at the same time so he ran to the radio to turn it off as soon as he do that he heard water splashing in bath tub constantly he was walking towards the bathroom and he felt someone is following him he stopped and started running and he was at bathroom he saw bathtubs tap was open so he close it and when he was going out of bathroom and he saw there was mirror he look at it make his hairs right and he saw lots of fogg and it seems like it was coming from other side of mirror like there was another door as a mirror and all fogg forms on mirror and one hand comes from that side and write something james was freeze at one place when he saw that and on mirror what he saw he get more tensed about this house and himself there was written. I told you to not to save gilbert now you will pay the price as soon as he finished reading it he saw someone is banging his head to the mirror till he dies  james was so shocked by seeing all this, that he started running towards the door so he can exit the house and he fall on floor or maybe pushed by someone on floor and he saw missing shoe of that doll and that burned figure pickes it up when james saw that burned face with all teeth’s red and he was pointing at that doll james picks that dall ran from that house but he wasn’t scared now he was happy that he knew what he have to do and the thing he experienced was the kind of thing he was looking for since he was a little kid.