Broken Grace chapter seventeen

-Stable verse Multi-Void With Error-

Seeing Error laying there, blankly staring at the sky, was not something Ink wanted to see. Mostly because of the red, broken rib laying not too far away from the dark skeleton. 'Oh God! What do I do?! WHATDOIDOOHMYGOD-' Ink's SOUL sped up, his face flushing, gibberish coming out of his mouth.

Not paying any mind to Ink's panic attack, Death and Echo rushed up to then others.

"What happened?" Death questioned as he floated by Honey and Blue. Echo knelt by Daze, who had a very worried look on his face. The two babybones fretted over error, who was still just gazing up to the sky, not really paying them any attention anymore.

"One of his ribs just broke-er....fell off." Daze told the Grim Reaper, having to talk a bit louder to be heard over Blue's swearing and Ink's panicking. "I used my magic to get a read on his wounds...." Daze bit his lip, glancing down at Error. "I can't heal him, the damage is too much for my experience."

"We'll talk to Error about taking him to Life, but for now let's get him back to the house." Death then turned and nodded to Echo, signaling him to pick Error up. Echo gave a nod, and reached down to pick Error up, hands going to his side's to lift him.

Error felt hands coming closer to him, to where his ribs are. Lazily looking over, his soul froze. 'G!' G was going for his ribs again! All Error could see was G ripping and breaking off all his ribs, laughing once they reattached just because it meant he could break them off again. G giving him that blasted smirk, laughing at his pain when he cried out for mercy. 'No, no, no, NO! Not again!'

Echo stilled when multicolor hands suddenly gripped him in a tight manner. Everyone in the clearing stocked all at once, when Error growled out like a wounded predator. "YOU wONt bE bREakInG oFF mY RiBS tODaY G!" The grip got tighter, Error started to glitch harder. "NoT AgAIn!"

Echo could barely hear Daze's crying, Ink's horrified gasp, Blue's heated cursing, Honey's dark mumbles, or even feel Death's silent but very mad stare. No, all he could see is Error's dark, but so fragile glare. Hear the slight hysterical begging behind the words, the 'Please, no more! Mercy!'. But what he noticed most is the dazed look in his eyelights, not really seeing him, Echo, but this so-called G.

That would make G his counterpart from a logical standpoint. A skeleton monster that looked like Echo, broke off Error's ribs. 'Why would someone do that?!' Echo quickly forced his arms and hands to go limp, not wanting Error to see him as a threat. All Echo could see was himself reaching over and breaking off a screaming, crying Error's ribs. Laughing and loving every minute of it. 'What kind of monster is my counterpart?!'

All in all, it made Echo want to break off one of G's ribs, just to show him how it felt. 'Maybe in the end we're not that different after all, but at least I wouldn't hate another for doing their job.'

Blinking once the hand went limp, Error noticed G was wearing a white sweater. 'G doesn't wear anything under his jacket....' Finally taking a glance around, Error saw Death and Daze looking down at him, to the other side he saw Null and Void right by his head where he was laying down. "oH....YoUR nOT G...."

"No....I'm Echo." Echo plastered on a brittle smile, trying not to show his anger. "Do you remember where you're at?"

"YoUR hiS COuntERpaRT...." Error frowned, looking at the slight differences to calm his SOUL. "YeAH, i'M In tHE stABlE mULtiVEReSE."

"That's good!" Echo nodded as the grip on him loosened. His smile grew more tight at thinking he looked like someone who had hurt this skeleton, looking like the other enough to send Error into a flashback.