I'm Seeing Red

A/N: Hi guys, here is the next chapter. There might be a wait for the next chapter, we've had the devastating news that my sister in law has passed away this morning due to complications caused by Covid. My proof reading may also be sloppier than usual so please forgive any typos or mistakes

Hope you enjoy the chapter and Damon and Imogen fighting together. Also - Smut warning.

As usual I don't own anything TVD related, only my own OC's.

~°*°~

January 16th 2010, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Song: I'm Seeing Red; State of Mine

I'm seeing red

Do or die, alive or dead

Hear the voice inside my head

Telling me this is not the end

Imogen's POV

I wake the next morning with Damon's arms wrapped around me from behind. He has tight hold and I know he's holding on tighter than usual because Pearl threatened me and Scarlett yesterday. He even insisted Scarlett sleep in the crib in our room instead of in her own room last night after the visit from the two Vampires. I turn over to face him and wrap my arms around him before I rest my forehead against his and let out a contented sigh. I always feel the safest in his arms. I make a mental note to go see Grams today and practice some spells that can help in the fight against Vampires. I also need to finally pluck up the courage to ask about my parents.

I must have fallen back to sleep because I wake up to a lingering kiss being placed on my forehead. I open my eyes and meet Damon's blue ones.

"Morning" I mumble.

"Morning" he replies, then he nuzzles his head into my neck. I nuzzle my head into his, and we both lie there for several minutes just breathing in each others scent. We're eventually disturbed by the sound of Scarlett babbling from her crib. I climb out of bed and get her, changing her diaper and bringing her back to bed with us. She pulls at my tank top so I lift it up so she can feed. Once she's finished she sits in between us whilst we play with her a little.

A while later we're dressed and downstairs. Scarlett is playing with her toys on the rug and Damon is boarding up the broken window. Elena and Stefan walk in.

"What are we going to do about the tomb Vampires?" I ask.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan says.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena snarks.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back so I can kill her." Damon says.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena says.

"Seriously?" I say, raising my eyebrow at her snarky tone.