5, last

I gaze around the park, peaceful and silent, as I hold my coffee in cup with a bread on top of it

I gaze around the park, peaceful and silent, as I hold my coffee in cup with a bread on top of it. I sit on the bench and wait patiently. Someone had made their way towards mine and sat on the same bench as I. The surroundings are still foggy and the sun barely up.

He spoke.

"Hooooo! Long trip my friend."

I scoffed at him not believing who was seating with me.

"I plan to go there someday you know."

"Oh, you should totally go there for a vacae."

"Congrats on your 4 mil subs man," I patted Shin on the back.

Shin placed his arm on my back. "Good to have you in the Shinny Gummies buddy. You've been doing great."

I took out my vape on my pocket and hipped some of mint. The vapour spread around making a minty scent all over.

"I guess you're wondering where Gigi is right now, aren't you?" I turned my eyes at Shin with the hope of finally getting an answer. Who would've known that it's Shinmen all along who can tell us where she is.

He stood, still holding my shoulder like how my father would always do when he's telling me something important. "You know Jam... some times in life, we tend to look for things that we so badly need and want when it turns out that the thing we're looking for is already among us . . . within our grasps, under the edge of our noses."

Shin gave me a smile and went off.

I ate my bread, finished drinking my coffee, and relaxingly went back to the hotel we checked in to as I vaped myself on the way. The weight that's been heavily dragging me down this earth has finally been lifted.

. . .

I enter the room where we checked in and nobody was there. No signs of Rinn and Fura. Maybe they noticed I was gone and went outside looking for me or perhaps they went down and had some breakfast. Their stuff were still there.

What caught my attention was a tiny pinkish envelope with silky texture and the scent of freshly picked rose placed atop a desk. I took it with my hand and opened without hesitation. Inside was a brief letter.

Jam...

I sincerely apologise for my absence. I have made

everyone filled with sadness and confusion upon

my leave. However, my sickness have now subsided

and I am more than ready to come back and face

the things I left to your care along with my two

trusted acquaintances, Rinn and Fura. I will be

with you in a moment. Don't get mad at me, will

ya?

~ your loving partner, Gigi

I smile in contemplation after reading Gigi's letter.

I placed the letter back inside the envelope and slid it down into my jacket's pocket. Suddenly, a girl opened the hotel door of the room where we checked in.

"About time," I said with a smirk on my face.

She shed a small tear in her eye and ran to my direction and gave me the smallest yet biggest hug she could ever give.

"Finally, we meet."

I caressed her head, invigorated with her scent, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Fin.

. . .