Zendaya

Y/n pov

I wake up before anyone else. I look around the room to try and look for a way out. "There's no way out." I hear a voice say. I look around and finally see a figure in the shadows. "Who are you?" I ask, still looking around the room. We're in the basement. Tom, Haz, and Katy are all still blacked out, tied up around me. "You don't know who I am?" The voice asks, and I realize that it's a girl. "Well I can't see you so how am I supposed to know who you are." I say, looking back at the figure. "Oh, silly me." She says, walking out of the shadows. She pulls her hood down and days "my name is Zendaya, Tom's girlfriend." She says, with a sly smile. "Oh." I say, looking at the ground. "What, did you really expect him to love you?" She asks, with a laugh. "Yeah a little." I say, not looking at her. "Your worthless and ugly, why would he ever like you." She says, walking over to me. "I don't know if he does." I say, still looking at the floor. Zendaya stops and looks at me. "Are you ok?" She asks, bending down so I can look at her. "I'm fine." I say, looking at her. "I know what that means " she says, standing back up. " Who hurt you?" She asks, untying me. "A lot of people." I say, not noticing. "Boys?" She asks, helping me stand up. "Yeah." I say, starting to cry. "Hey, it's ok." She says, hugging me. "Ugh." I hear tom groan, as he wakes up. I turn around to look at him. He looks a lot worse off than me. Hes got more cuts and bruise's than me. He looks around the basement before his eyes land on me and Zendaya. "Why the hell are you here?" He asks, seeing Zendaya. "And why the h*ll isn't she tied up?" He asks, seeing me for the first time. "Because, she hurting like me!" Zendaya says. "What do you mean?" He asks, looking at me. "She doesn't even think that you love her." Zendaya says, putting her arm around me. "But I do." Tom says, looking at me. I look away and try to look at anything but him. "You know that." He says, still looking at me. "Do I?" I ask, looking at him. "So far, you've done everything to let me know you don't love me. Keeping secrets, kissing ex's!" I yell. "No offence." I say, looking at Zendaya. "None taken." She says, smiling. "leaving for months at a time and not telling me!" I yell, starting to cry. "You f*cking lef-" I say, before my water breaks. I gasp and start screaming. "Y/n!" Tom yells. "Y/n." Zendaya says, grabbing me and steadying me. "Untie me, I need to get her to the hospital!" Tom yells. Zendaya runs over and unties everyone before we climb into the car.