Chapter 10

((******TRIGGER WARNING******))

**Bens POV**

I woke up to darkness, I couldn't move my body, my head hurt, I felt nauseous and my ear were pierced with a ringing sound. I heard a door closing
"Is he okay?, when will he wake up?"
Danny. I missed him so much. I was so scared I didn't know what was going on right now. my heart started beating really fast as I got more anxious and scared. The one thing that could calm me down was Danny but he didn't think I was awake all I could do was sit there and beg for him even though he couldn't hear me. The beeping noise got faster and louder.
"Uhhh DOCTOR" Danny yelled anxiously. Doctor? Was I in a hospital? Why?
"He should be waking up soon" was all the doctor said before I heard the door opening and shutting again. I knew I had to let Danny know I was here. I tried to open my eyes but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find enough strength to open them. How long had I been asleep for anyway?. A while later I heard sobbing coming from beside me. I couldn't quite tell if it was Danny or not. They then grabbed my hand and held it tightly. My heart started beating uncontrollably and I felt butterflies rise in my stomach and I then felt relaxed about the whole situation.
"Ben if you can hear me I want you to know I love you and I'm so sorry for everything I just want you to wake up and cuddle me forever please try and get up for me? I need to know your okay" hearing Danny say that almost made me melt on the spot but with that said I tried to open my eyes for Danny now that I was relaxed and calm it was a lot easier for me to open them. As my eyes opened I saw Danny immediately jump up and hug me.
"Oh thank -god your -okay! I was -s-so w-worried about -you" Danny said between sobs. I felt his tears run down my back and all of a sudden felt guilty. What monster am I? How could I do this to Danny? He was probably worried sick.
"Are you okay?" Danny asked
I tried to answer but it just would come out no matter how hard I tried
"I'll get you some water" Danny said as he walked well more like ran over to the water fountain that was at the other side of the room with pastiche cups. Danny then returned with a cup of water and handed it to me. I drank it almost instantly then tried to reply again but I guess I was just too weak to say anything.
"I'll get the nurse to get your dinner ready you must be hungry you haven't eaten in 4 days" I was asleep for 4 days?. What did I even do?. I just nodded in response to Danny and sat there waiting for my meal. About 10 minutes later a girl came over with a plate and put it down on the table next to my hospital bed. Once I finished eating my meal I just wanted to sleep to be honest
"Danny you should go home and get some rest you look like you haven't slept in days" I whispered feeling slightly proud that I had actually spoken at all
"I haven't left your side for the past 4 days although sometimes I would lie next to you and sleep for about 2 hours I haven't eaten either". I was shocked at the words Danny has just said. How could I put him through all of this?.
"Danny go home and eat and get some rest I'll be fine here. You can come see me tomorrow" I whispered before taking a drink.
"Okay if your sure" Danny said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I felt slightly uncomfortable without Danny being there. I felt like something was missing well more like someone. I decided to get some sleep. Even though I've been sleeping for 4 days I was exhausted. I tuned on my side an closed my eyes before slowly drifting off to sleep.

**Dannys POV**

As I walked through the door to our apartment in tears I walked straight into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the bags under my eyes and how much weight I had lost I hadn't eaten or slept in the past 4 days since the incident. I was so ugly I looked like a skeleton. I could hardly bare looking at myself. How could I have done this to ben?. I thought I loved him. He was so weak and it was all my fault. He could have died because of me. I love him. I'm so selfish. I needed something to help numb the pain, anything. I searched the medicine cabinet for pills to help with my stress and emotions but it didn't work. They never work. Then out of the corner of my eyes a sharp thing glazed in the light shine me in the eye when I picked it up I saw it was a single razor that I used to use to cut my fishing line when I was younger i examined it then quickly held it against my skin more tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I'm a monster. Ben Doesn't deserve me .. No one does. I slid the blade across my wrist as the burning sensation took affect it distracted me for the pain on the outside world pleasure over came me as I kept doing it further and deeper up my arm I began to feel numb. I then dropped the blade I had atleast 50 cuts up my arm dripping with blood no matter bad it looked it felt amazing It made me feel numb and it completely made me almost instantly forget the pain. It was all I needed. The burning sensation gave me the pain I deserve. As I sat on the floor surrounded by drips of my own blood and slowly fell asleep.

*************************************

PLEASE DONT HATE ME