Chapter One

I was looking for a place to sleep when I passed by an abandoned music room. This is as good of a place as any. I thought and went in. I was greeted with rose petals, the words "WELCOME", and a ton of boys. I gave them a sleepy smile and promptly tripped over my own shoe. My head hit the floor with a loud thunk sound. The floor seems really comfortable. I thought as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've never had someone faint just from looking at me before. I am truly great!" An overly confident and very annoying voice pierced through my sleep clouded mind.

"I don't think that's it boss." Two more voices joined the first. "She probably fainted because of how ugly you are." The voices seemed to be smirking as they said this. My mouth twitched as I tried to supress a giggle.

There is a gasp and I heard the first voice start to mumble something about shiitake and mushrooms. My face twitched again.

"Tamaki," a new voice said. "I believe our guest is awake now." The voice sounded like it goes to a man who is bored and has glasses. I cursed my face for betraying me and interrupting my spy time.

I sat up in one sudden movement and swung my legs off of the couch I had been moved to. Without bothering to look at any of them, I offered a thank you. When no one said anything, I looked up and said a timid hello with a little wave. It was then that I realized that I was speaking in Spanish.

Crap. I knew why I was speaking in Spanish. Here is the short version of the story. I grew up in the United States. Wait, it will start to make sense in a minute. Where I came from wasn't a place with a lot of immagrants, but all my friends happened to be from different countries. At the very end of grade school, I got into an accident through no fault of my own, (I tripped) that knocked me out. When I woke up I started speaking Spanish. Then I spoke German, Korean, Portuguese, French, and Japanese. The languages came in the order I had made the friends in. I ended up speaking each language for about two minutes before I got to speak English again. After that, I could read, write, and speak all of those languages fluently.

I snapped back to the present and realize that everyone still hadsn't moved. That flashback didn't take too long. Thank you anime time. I remembered just then that I actually had to speak the language for the two minutes to make it count. I decided to explain why I was speaking in a different language with the same story from my flashback earlier.

The annoying voice from earlier started to talk while I was talking. "It almost sounds like French. She's saying something about trippinng, then her friends spoke languages and she spoke languages too. Hippo." He looked startled and muttered to himself "I don't think that part of the translation is right."

At this point I switched into German. When people don't know that you're speaking German, you sound like a really angry crazy person. I started to recite Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day by William Shakespeare. My teacher made me memorize it in middle school. Even though the poem is beautiful, it sounded like I was really mad at all of them.

"She's not speaking the same language she was earlier." A boy said. "Is she yelling at us?"

At this point I realized two things. I didn't know anymore of the poem, and I hadn't actually looked at any of the boys the whole time I had been there.

I looked up then and saw two boys who looked like copies of eachother. "Twins." I said in Korean. I needed to continue speaking so I decided to describe them out loud. "The one on the right has orange hair and Carmel colored eyes. The one on the left also has orange hair, and his eyes are toffee colored. He seems to have a bit more dominant personality because his elbow is slightly in front. The one on the right probably has slightly better manners though they probably act the same most of the time. They are extremely mischevious and can't always pick up on others emotions. They can be nice if they choose to be."

I turned to the next boy and started speaking Portuguese. "This boy has black hair and gray eyes. His glasses help to hide his eyes a little, and thus his emotions. If you look close, you can almost see that the emotions are there. Right now, he has a calculating look in his eyes. He is the brains of the operations and wouldn't flinch at using someone for his own intents. He is actually a very caring person, he just doesn't know it."

The next person I turned to made me freeze. He was the cutest, most adorable thing that I had ever seen. I ran to him and glomped on. I was screaming in French this time about how adorable and cute he was.

The other boys realized that I was speaking French and started questioning another boy about what I was saying. The boy muttered and there was a loud thud sound.

"Speak up boss!" The twins said.

An embarrassed voice stuttered out the words "She's s-saying th-that Mori is a-adorable."

"Are you sure she's not saying that he is hot?" A voice questioned.

Just as the annoying voice was about to reply, my Japanese switched on and they could all hear me exclaiming over this 'Mori'. He was extremely tall and had black, slightly spikey hair. I turned to look at the other people in the room.

There was a little boy next to the man I was hugging who had blond hair and extremely big eyes. He looked like he should be in grade school, but he was probably the oldest person here. That's just the kind of messed up stuff that happens in anime. Even though he looked slightly clueless, he was smarter than he let on. He probably acts dumber to get what he wants.

The final boy in the room also made me freeze. He too was absolutely adorable so I ran and glomped onto the boy with blond hair and violet eyes. He was so kawaii!!!

"Tama-chan, she kind of reminds me of......you." the little lolitta boy said.

I promptly got off of the boy and blushed because I hadn't made my introductions yet. I tucked my hair behind my ear nervesouly and looked up. I had to look up at them because they were all taller than me except Honey. I was just about half a head taller than Honey. "Hello, my name is Cocette Yukimura. I am English-Japanese and speak English, Chinese, and I know American Sign Language. I know the last two languages because I took classes. The other ones I can speak because ~insert flashback here no one needs to hear it for the thirdish time~." With my introduction done, I gave them my bestest smile, causing some of them to blush.

The hosts made their introductions telling me their names and grades. Hikaru (left) and Kaoru (right) are the Hitachiin twins. Kyoya Ootori (glasses) and Tamaki Suoh (annoying voice/blond cutie) are second years. Mitsukuni Haninozuka (short blond) and Takashi Morinozuka (black hair cutie) are cousins that go by the names Honey and Mori. They are both third years.

Tamaki came up to me and he started talking about hosts and types and blah blah blah. Just because he is mignon (French) does not mean he cannot be annoying. While he was talking, I started to come up with nicknames for everyone.

Mori is Mama Bear and Honey is Baby Bear because Mori is like a strong bear and Honey is kinda like his cub. The twins are the Olsen twins with Kaoru being Mary Kay and Hikaru being Ashley. Tamaki is irritante (Portuguese) because he is. Kyoya on the other hand is hinterhältig (German). I had the strangest feeling that he would be using Google Translate to find out what it means. I'll have to change it soon.

They were all staring at me because I had blanked out again. All of a sudden, I had this really bad feeling that I needed to get out of there fast!

I was turning the door handle when the door opened by itself. I quickly stepped to the side to avoid getting squashed. A boy with messy brown hair, baggy clothes, and thick glasses came in. The boys had somehow all gotten back into their places and said their "Welcome" again while rose petals flew down. The boy splayed himself on the door with blue lines running down his face. He muttered something about it being a host club. Oh, so that's what this is. I just thought it was..... I don't actually know what I thought this was. Kyoya mentioned that the boy was in the twins class and the twins said something back, but by this time I kinda tuned them out. Instead, I was focusing on a flashing blue arrow. The arrow was pointing to a vase, and it seemed like I was the only one who could see it. Blue arrows are nothing but trouble so I slowly slipped out the door since no one else seemed to notice me.

I closed the doors behind me and let out a sigh. Well, that was an interesting development. I gave a smirk and walked off.