annoying

His back hit the back of his door as his hands go up to run threw his neat hair making a mess of it.

It's only been two weeks since Bugs came to his class. And it's been horrfing.

The guy was perfect.

He didn't seem to pay attation to class And won't take notes. He would just stare at daffy.

But if daffy called him out to answer the question he answered easily. Grinning like he knew daffy was trying to do something to put him down.

If he was ever trying to help too much bugs would help saying hes doing it Becuse he wants to and he understands daffy won't owe him for the good deeds.

But the worse is bugs hitting on him during classes! Cheesy lines that make the class giggle. He was loosing his sanity.

He wanted to kick the guy out.

But he cant do that to such a guy with a powerful backgroud he will get fired.

Moving forward he goes to his kitchen to make a sanwitch his mind not foucing. He wanted to forget the past two weeks. Thankfully he has his friend porky to hang out with.

They didnt have any big plans but Porky was going to come over so they could drink a bit amd watch old movies. It would be a good way to relax and have someone to talk about this bugs problem.

Taking a large bite he looked around his  living space. A bit messy. Should he clean?

Nah. Porky is a neat person who dresses well and keeps his house well taken care of. But hes a bit of a pig from time to time.

He moved to pick out a few movies when he heard his doorbell.

Heh. Its just like like porky to be a hour early. Guy hates being late. "Come in porky the door ith unlocked!"

He could hear it open as he looked threw his dvds but was suprised to not hear porkys stuttred greeting.

"Porky?" Daffy questions looking up his eyes widening shocked as a well dressed young man stepped into his living room. His blue eyes gleaming his gray hair neat and tied back.

"No. But who is porky? It sounds like a nickname." Bugs said smiling.

Daffy for a moment was just stuned. Staring at the young man in his home who was kindly waiting for his mind to start working again.

"What are you doing in my houth!?" He yelled angry. "Thith ith breaking and entering! How dare you ju-"

"Ah ah ah. No Daffy. Breaking and intering means i came in uninvited. But i knocked on the door and you said im good to enter. As for what im doing here... Its important for friends to hang out on weekends." Bugs cut in smiling amused.

Daffy felt stumbled. He did say bugs could come in. However.

"We are not friendth! I am your teacher and your my thudent!"

"Are you going to keep pushing me away?" Bugs asked calmly. "I wont let you, you know."

"I dont like you. Your too cocky! I refuthe to rithk loothing my job bethuse your acting like im top game!" Daffy huffed causing bugs to froun coming closer.

"A game? Is that what you think? Daffy... Im completly seious about you. Your beutaful... You just need to relax. I know a uptight proffesser is not all you. Your an adoorable dork too." Bugs spoke kindly.

Daffy paused then glared. "Your theriouth about thomeone you met for one night and then you tharted to thalk me! If this is not a game then perhaps i thould fear for my life?"

Bugs didnt seem to like hearing that. His expression darkening and daffy started to really think of how scared he should be before bugs moved closer to him.

"Daffy i would never do anythang to threaten or hurt you. I just want to be around and talk with you. You have a lot to say and its intresting to me." He soothes.

Daffy glares at his student unsure and distrustful. But merting bugs eyes he faltred and looked away. "Your crazy." He mutters making bugs grin widely. "Im crazy for you." Bugs said so smoothly daffy let out a tiny chuckle shaking his head.

"Your my thudent. That is all i thee you ath." He said firmly. "You need help that i cant give."

"I wouldent mind you being my nurse even if your bad at it." Bugs said honisily making daffy huff turnning away. "Bugth!"

"Yes?"

"Leave. I have a friend coming over. I cant have a thudent here in my home." Daffy grawls, bugs looking the man over a calm exoression as he leaned in flustering daffy a bit on how close. "Very well. I got what i wanted today anyway." He agrees.

"What? What did you do??" Daffy questions making bugs smile. "I found you."

"You thound like a thocker." Daffy accused causing bugs to laugh.

"Nope! I just cant help wanting to know more about you. But ill go now. But perhaps ill visit again soon? Ill pay for the delivery."

Free food? No! He shouldent think that! "Are you trying to buy me with food?"

"Is it working?"

"... No."

"Then ill be buying just to be a nice person rather then buy you." He mused turning to leave. "Ill miss you!" He yells closing the door behind him.

Daffy grones a bit. "Tho anoying..."