Chapter 1

"you're just worthless han jisung!!" my mom yells slamming the front door to my face... leaving me.
they always leave me. no one stays here with me ever.
you must wonder what my mom is yelling about? well, that's easy to tell, the only problem is it's a long story.
it starts with a kiss from a boy.
1 year ago

"jisung!!!!" hyunjin yells to me.
hwang hyunjin, the dream boy of the school. every girl dreams of dating him. the only thing they don't know is that he is gay, also dating a korean program kid named, kim seungmin. seungmin is very pretty too just rich. or atleast that's what my mom tells me.
"yes hyunjin?" i ask looking up from my book.
"we hooked up last night and it was so awesome." he looks to the sky.
"eww! i don't want to here about your gay shit!" i yell.
"this is why no one wants to date you. you always curse and you are loud." he says.
but he is right. no one likes me. i do get a few girls saying they want to date me but they were never my type.
"don't play him to hard." changbin says walking up.
seo changbin, the fast talker. he is very good looking but his attitude is sour sometimes but on his good days he is sweet and a heart throb. he is in love with lee yong-bok also known as felix lee, the australian heart throb of the school.
"come on! you know no one likes him." hyunjin says.
"i like him and that's enough for him." changbin smiles.
"but you only want to be his friend and nothing else. he needs a girl or boy to love him." hyunjin pouts.
"hyungs!!!" jeongin yells.
"ugh the child." changbin sighs.
"don't say that about my child." i say.
"hyung hyung!!" jeongin yells.
"which one dumby." changbin asks.
"han jisung!!!" he yells like a kid. he is so cute.
"yes child?" i ask.
"he looked at me and smiled!!" he says excitedly.
"im proud of you!" i smile.
yes, if you are wondering i am the only straight one here. when i go to fanboy over some girl they call me gross. i have gotten used to being one of the only straight dudes in seoul national university.
"thanks hyung you have always been there for me." he smiles.
"your welcome child." i smile to him.
i look over to the other side of the library. i see lee minho and seungmin.
lee minho, the ten year friend of seungmin. i don't know much about him other then he is rich, handsome and rude.
they start walking over.
"hey baby." seungmin says and hugs hyunjin.
"why do you hang out with programs?" minho asks.
"because he can. it's korea he can do as he pleases." i say.
"i didn't ask you, program. so shut your dirty mouth i don't want your dirty water all over me." he smirks.
"dirty water?? oh... i get it." jeongin says acting slow.
"anyways, hyunjin don't we have football practice??" i ask.
"oh yeah! we have to go kick a bunch of balls today." he smirks and looks at seungmin.
i have hung out with so many gays i can tell who the top and the bottom is. seungmin is the bottom and hyunjin is the top. changbin is the top and yongbok is the bottom. then the soon to be relationship with jeongin and his mysterious man, i don't even have to know him to know jeongin will be the bottom.
"funny." seungmin says.
"we should go seungmin. you don't want to hang out with the korean programs to long, or you will become one of them." minho says coldly.
"they are my friends." seungmin said pouting.
"they are not mine though." minho says.
then i had the rage to do the most unbaring thing.

~~~~
welcome loves